Chapter 29

RAPH'S POV

I pull out a little, leather, red, box. I look inside to see a diamond ring with red engravings saying N+R on the rim.

Everyone was in the living room so I decided it would be a good time. "Alright everyone shut up!" I yell and they all give me confused looks. I go down on 1 knee in front of Nicole. "Nicole Hayes, "I love you with all my heart. We've been with each other for years and my love for you grows more each year. You are a beautiful and caring person and have always been there for me 100% through the bad times. My family adores you and I cannot imagine my life without you in it. I hope you will say yes and make me the happiest Turtle alive."

NICOLE'S POV

Oh My God. I'm speechless but I only have one word. "Yes!" I manage to say. "Yes I will you big hot head!!!!" I jump on him and he puts the ring on my finger.

"Congrats!" Miley fist pumps Raph. "Celebratory Pizza!!! I'll cook!" Miley walls over to the kitchen and pulls out at least 10 pounds of dough.

"Whoa Mikey! What with all the dough?" Casey and April walk into the lair.

"It's celebratory pizza for Raph and Nicole's engagement." Mikey replies and April tackles me to the ground. She sits on my stomach, grabs my hand, and stares at the ring.

"OMG!! RAPH WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!?!?" She squeals.

"I know a guy." He shrugs.

"Can I be one of your brides maid?!?!" She asks.

"Your probably going to be the only one." I laugh a little.

"I can't believe my little girl is getting married!" My dad hugs me. "Treat her well Raph or I will-"

"Dad!" I interrupt him. "He will! Just chill." He nods.

"I have got to call my friend Janice! She owns a wedding shop!" My mom grabs her phone and starts dialling a number. "Hi! Janice? It's Laura. I'm going to need-" She walks out.

"Alright! Lez eat za pizza!!!" Mikey says in a funny Italian accent.

"I can't wait for the wedding!" I squeal. "Can't wait!"

"Yeah, It better be good... I hope this Janice girl knows what she's doing." Raph says.

"Can I be your best man?" Mikey asks. Raph studies him then shrugs. "I guess." Mikey fists pumps the air. "BOOYAKASHA!!!"

"Alright! Janice is setting up the place already!" Laura comes back in.

"I think I have something that will help!" Donnie runs in to his lab.

But then...

He comes out HUMAN!!!

"OMG DONNIE YOUR HUMAN!!!!" Everyone yells.

"Yeah they're human watches." He replies.

Donnie was very tall with dark brown hair and olive skin.

Then Raph, Leo, Mikey, and Master Splinter put one on.

Master splinter looks like he was before he got mutated, but older.

Mikey is the shortest with pale, white, skin and shaggy, dirty blonde hair.

Leo was second tallest with light brown hair and white skin.

Raph, Raph was the most muscular, and he had brown hair, in a Mohawk style, with olive skin.

"You guys... LOOK SO AWESOME!!!" Casey yells.

"ER MAH GERD DIS IS SHO COOL!!!!" Mikey squeals in excitement.

"Alright well Casey better take you to get your tuxedos, Nicole, you come with me!" April says and we all head off.

-----------------------------------------

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! They're getting married!!!!!!!!!

Raph: But it's not you...

Me: Awwww thx but it's just a story! Chill dude.

Nicole: Hey! I'm your fiancé!

Me: WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?!? YOUR FICTIONAL!!!

Nicole: Oh right! *disintegrates*

Kitty Kat XD!!