Chapter 25

RAPHS POV

As I woke up, we pulled up to and old house. Nicole was still laying there. "Raph, your awake!" Jake said. "What time is it?" I ask. jake and his mom look down. "Nicole's birthday..." Oh No! It was her sixteenth birthday. She was connected to a monitor that showed her heartbeat. It was normal thank god.

"Ok, Raph stay her with Nicole while settle in, she needs to stay here until she wakes up." I nod at Leo's command.

Everyone left and I was watching Nicole. "Please wake up! I need you!" I started to cry again. "Raph! Stop crying!" I yell at myself but I couldn't help it! I can't wait another three months! I can't go through this again!

I leaned over and kissed her. I just needed that to pull myself together. I was about to drift off to sleep until I saw Nicole shoot up but then cry because she was in so much pain. I gently laid her back down and she smiled at me.

NICOLE'S POV

I felt a pair of lips against mine and I shot up. Then a huge rush of pain came to me. So painful, I started to cry.

Raph laid me back down and I smiled at him through the tears.

"Hey." He said. "Your up."

"Oh come on!" I said playfully punching his arm.

"ALRIGHT IM REALLY GLAD YOUR AWAKE!" He shouted and I giggled. "Hey, you asked for it!"

"Come on let's go inside!" He helped me up and carried me bridal style to the lair- cottage!?!?! I remembered what happened.

"Oh right..." I whisper to myself.

"NICOLE YOUR AWAKE!" Everyone said running over to me, except my parents because they remembered my stomach, to hug me but Raph stood in front of me. "GUYS!! You idiots! Her stomach was just stabbed!" They back away. "Oh right... Well happy birthday!"

Raph's eyes widened. "Your powers! Try them out! their fire..." I tried as hard as I could but nothing. "Oh well... I guess nothing did happen to me."

Then Raph pulled out a long box. "H-Here, I got you something for your birthday..." He handed me it. I opened it to find a necklace! It was a gold chain with a red stone at the bottom. I didn't like necklaces but this... Was beautiful!

"R-Raph! You didn't have to do this for me!" I exclaimed. "Yes I did! A 16th birthday is very special, but not as special as you!" He said taking the necklace and putting it on me.

"I hope this wasn't too expensive! How much was it?" I asked.

"Only a few thousand dollars..." He muttered.

"RAPH! You spent that much money on me!" I exclaimed.

"There isn't enough money in the world to but you something good enough for you!" He said and I kissed him so happily.

"Thank you!" I thanked him. "This is the best present ever!"

-----------------------------------------

Me: Where'd you get that kinda money?!?!

Raph: I sold one of Leo's rare space zero comic books!

Leo: EXCUSE ME!!?!???!! *chases Raph*

Raph: *runs away in terror*

Me: Well see you next chapter!

Kitty Kat XD!!