Chapter 13

I got up when Master Splinter told me to. I headed to the kitchen for some bacon. He told me that it was going to take a very long time.

After that, I put on some jeans and a t-shirt. I headed into the dojo to find Master Splinter and all I found was a dojo lit by candlelight and a bowl of ashes in the centre of the room.

"Master Splinter?" I call out.

"Sit child" I heard his voice but I couldn't hear him. I did as he said.

All of a sudden the ashes from the bowl started coming out of the bowl and sprinkled all over me.

"What the-" I was interrupted by me passing out.

-IN NICOLES MIND-

I woke up in a field. I looked up and saw Master Splinter.

"Where am I Master Splinter?" I asked

"We are in your mind." I gave him a confused look. "You have to find the two cells in one hour or you will have to wait another 10 years to revisit your mind to find them."

"Um, ok?" I reply and start to go find the 2 cells that have some human DNA in them.

I got to the forest with my favourite animals in them! Deer, Tigers, Polar Bears, and Dogs!

I saw Raphael on the other side of the bridge I had just walked on.

"If you want your cells," he yelled "you have to chase me for them!"

He started to run so I did too.

I was running when the two ropes that held onto the other end of the bridge snapped. The bridge became a ladder that you did not want to fall off!

I barely grabbed on to the board and pulled my self up!

After about 2 minutes, or so I thought, I found Raph and pinned him down. The cell sucked into my body.

"Good Job! Now look at your watch." He said.

I looked Down at my watch and I had 15 minutes left! "What? It's only been five minutes though!" I cry.

"You just have to climb that hill and the final cell is yours!" Raph said excitedly.

I went off to the hill and started running up it. All of a sudden a barrel appeared and I jumped over it. Then tree more so I did a double front flip.

After 14 minutes and 50 seconds of that I was so close I started to countdown.

10

9

8

7

6

5
I was almost there
4
I could see it from here
3
It's in my reach
2

That's when my eyes shot open! I looked down and I was human form again!

"YES!!!" I yelled out but then I was interrupted by my stomach killing me because I was hungry. That whole thing had taken me 7 hours!

I turned into turtle form and went out of the dojo. Leo was watching Space Heroes (Raph and I call it Space Zeros!), Donnie was in his lab, Mikey was eating pizza and reading comic books, and Raph was in the kitchen.

"Hey Raph can you pass me some pizza?" He turned his back to me to get and I quickly turned into a human (without passing out!) and when Raph turned around his eyes widened and he dropped the pizza!

"DUDE, Mah lunch!" I say trying not seem excited.

"YOUR HUMAN!" He says shaking my shoulders and everyone looked over.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through this!" He apologized.

"It wasn't your fault!" I say hugging him.

I go up to master splinter and bowed. "Thank you"

"NOW LETS EAT SOME PIZZA!"

----------------------------------------------

Hey ninjas! I would have updated this yesterday but Wattpadd was all like nope! Ima delete all this! So I was like nooooo and Wattpadd was like BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kitty Kat XD!!