Chapter 6***

*@ Just a tiny bit. I'll let you know when it gets a little bigger.* 

Chapter 6:

Jake's P.O.V

Trent sniggered from next to me. God, it was so hard to get that note to Felix, I had to stop myself from smiling when he nodded. I knew he was agreeing instantly. I turned to Trent to see what he was laughing at. I didn't actually know so I just fake laughed along, but as if they could tell the difference from my real and fake laugh.

God multitasking was hard. For one, I was actually listening to the teacher; I really don't want to fail year ten. The next one was pretending to be paying attention to Trent and Dylan. And of course finally, if it weren't obvious, was watching Felix from the corner of my eye.

Felix was so cute when he was in class. I watched slightly more intensely as he took his notes, watching as he bit down on his snake bites— weird, he didn't have them in earlier. Actually, he hasn't had them in for weeks— yes I am that creepy; I know how long it's been since he last had his snake bites in. Oh, what it would be like to kiss him with those in. I have always wanted to actually know if kissing someone with lip piercings made the kiss hotter. I am hoping I get to find out. I just never thought it would be a guy, not that I care

But moving on, I watched as he let go of the first lip ring, moving onto the second one, leaving the first one glistening in the light of the room, I sighed before looking away before I got overly distracted by Felix. I knew if I didn't stop now, I would be having a lot more problems, and I really don't need that in class.

Trent nudged making my attention turn to him; I frowned when I saw what he wanted me to see. It was Mike all covered in food and his unicorns were taken from him. How the teacher didn't notice this I do not know. I 'laughed' again before turning away not wanting to see anything. I can't believe I used to be that mean, oh well, at least this is the last class of the day and I can hang out with Felix more.

The time came when the final bell rang letting us out of this hellhole. I smiled but hid it well when I saw Felix talking to Sam, I so hope they get along well. Does he know about Sam's situation? I looked and saw Felix looking to Andy— okay I take that as a yes. Felix looked back to Sam nodding, before walking off. I continued walking with Trent and Dylan, still not fully paying attention to them.

"Look, I'll see you later yeah?" I quickly asked Trent and Dylan knowing that that wasn't going to see them anyway. The pair nodded, not even giving me a glance before running off and chasing after some poor kid. I can't believe that if I never liked Felix, I would be doing that with them right now— weird. I sighed as I slowly walked until the school slowly emptied out. I walked to my locker which evidentially was just a few away from Felix's.

By the time I made it to my locker Felix was already leaning on it, his usual black bag, sitting on his shoulder and face blank. I sighed at the way he looked, why isn't he showing emotion around me like he normally does?

"Hey Jake," I nodded smiling widely hoping he would do the same, but it never happened. I quickly came over grabbing his shoulders before pulling me into his arms. Felix instantly froze,

"What are you doing Jake?" I sighed holding him tighter,

"I'm hugging you, Felix. Isn't it obvious?" Felix nodded,

"I just don't think this is something to do at school." I smiled at him letting go of him as he moved away from me.

"I don't really care about the whole image thing. I like you Felix; I'm waiting for you to get that, but—" I trailer off after I saw the look on Felix's face,