Chapter 7***

*@ This one gets a little worse. I'm pretty sure it declines from here on out, but gets a little better by chapter 11... maybe...?*

Chapter 7:

Jake's P.O.V

Holy cow Felix is fucking adorable when he sleeps. Oh my god— I think I just turned into a creeper. I'm watching my kinda, sorta boyfriend sleep in my arms. Great, I just creeped myself out. I sighed lying back down properly. I had moved before so I could see if Felix really was asleep or not, and so I just spent the last hour looking at Felix's sleeping face.

I groaned, annoyed that Felix was too fucking cute. Why did I have to fall for someone so cute, but so messed up? People think that this relationship is messed up, and is all about the physical stuff. Well, most of it is physical; we just haven't had enough time to talk, because whenever we get together, it's been days since we have actually been able to be alone, so we just go for each other. And the only reason there were days long gaps between our meetings, was because no one knew about us, and it was too suspicious.

"Don't hurt me— I didn't do it—" I furrowed my brow as I looked at Felix, whose face was now scrunched up. My eyes widened as I realised, he was having a nightmare. I quickly grabbed his shoulders and began to shake him, but it didn't work.

"Felix, wake up." I sighed before leaning down placing my lips on his. His lips froze as they stopped talking, but began moving against mine. I smiled moving so I was half lying on top of him, one of my hands sitting next to his head, holding me up while the other moved to his hip and traced circles on top of his jeans.

Felix groaned finally waking up, one of his hands moved to my neck pulling me closer as it entangled in my hair, while the other moved to grab the hand that was tracing circles on him intertwining them. Using that hand I gripped onto him as if comforting him from the dream.

"Jake—" he muttered. I smiled continued kissing him cutting him off. I began kissing harder causing Felix to groan and roll us over so he was sitting on top of me. It was my turn to groan, and it was at the feeling of Felix on top of me. I pulled my hand from his and moved both of my hands to grab Felix's head pulling him impossibly closer finally letting my tongue dance across his lower lip, causing the both of us to groan.

Felix slowly opened his mouth letting me in. I smiled which made it nearly impossible to kiss but I managed. After a while, Felix started to pull away but I wouldn't let him. I rolled us back over so he was on the bed again and I moved my lips to his neck, finding his sweet spot and kissing, licking and biting at it.

"Jake— stop." I shook my head biting down harder causing Felix to groan,

"No seriously Jake— stop." I frowned and pulled away letting Felix jump up from the bed, his back to me.

"I'll be right back." I nodded grimly. My stomach churned at the thought of having done something that would hurt Felix. I didn't mean to, it's just—

"Yeah—" What the fuck have I done? I sighed as I threw myself backwards onto the bed, closing my eyes simply wishing that the last few moments never happened.

Felix's P.O.V

I so hope he doesn't think he messed up— it wasn't him it was me— I just got too excited— if you catch my drift. I groaned as I hopped up off the floor of the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My cheeks and eyes were bright red matching the new hickey on my neck.

I frowned digging into the bathroom cupboard looking for something I desperately need. When I found the little brown box, I smiled widely— finally— something I have needed to do for hours. I quickly undid the belt of my jeans, allowing me to slide them down so that my hips were visible— sort of.