Chapter 14***

Chapter 14:

Felix's P.O.V

We kissed for a while. We wanted to put off going to the hospital while Mum was asleep. If we got to the hospital now, Mum would be awake and she wouldn't sleep for ages, this was the only chance we were going to get to have her sleep. Of course, I was worried about Oscar, but I had Jake dulling that fear right now.

I was sitting on the boot of the car, my legs wrapped around Jake as he kissed me. His arms were around my waist, on sneaking under my shirt touching my skin every so often. My arms were wrapped around his neck, holding him tightly to me, slipping into his knotty hair every so often.

"Felix?" Jake was saying my name. I hummed against his lips, causing him to groan. "Shouldn't we be going?" I shrugged. Honestly, I just want Mum to sleep and to stay here and snog Jake.

"Maybe. How long have we been here?" Jake shrugged as we broke this kiss, both of us out of breath. As I panted Jake pulled out his phone.

"We've been here for about fifteen minutes." I sighed. That isn't nearly enough sleep for Mum, but these days does she ever sleep.

"Yeah, we better go. But we won't wake Mum up until we find a park okay? She needs as much sleep as she can get." Jake nodded, understanding what I meant. His Mum, Sarah worked all the time, and she barely slept, so Jake knows what that feels like, having a sick, sleep deprived mother.

We sighed as I untangled my legs from Jake, jumping off of the boot of the car. I smiled up at him, which was funny considering we only have an inches difference. I wrapped my arms around his neck again pulling him in for a kiss,

"I'd like to go further with you one day." Jake froze at my words.

"Are you serious?" I nodded. I can't believe I just said them, but I am serious. One day, I would love to do more than just kissing with Jake. I mean, I love him after all. Jake had a smile that was so bright it would make the sun blush and cower away in defeat. I smiled brightly back at him,

"Of course I would be serious. Would I ever lie to you?" Jake shook his head, his attitude matching that of a happy, hyped up puppy. "I love you." Wait, what? Oh god, have I ever said that to him? I don't know if I've ever told Jake I love you. Our time together flew past my eyes and nothing, I don't see anything that resembles me saying I love you to Jake. This must be a shock for him.

"I— oh god— I love you too Felix. You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that. Oh holy shit Felix, I love you so, so much! I love you to the point where I want to marry you and lock you away just so that no one else will ever see you and I will have you all to myself. I love you so much!" My face flushed so red, that I put beetroot to shame. I bit my lip and looked away from Jake,

"Just get in the car. We need to get Mum to the hospital." Jake frowned and nodded. I can't respond to something like that just off of the top of my head! I need some time— yeah, time to get this party in my pants down. Who knew that an ultimate love confession would get me so hard?

I climbed into the back seat of the car and Jake climbed back into the driver's seat. I made sure that I was in the seat behind him as I leant forwards and slid my arms around his lower waist, circling near his— well, guy parts.

"Felix?" I sighed,

"Just drive, we need to drop Mum off, check on Oscar, then head home. Stay calm." Jake nodded and I watched his face in the mirror and I wanted to laugh. He looked so cute and confused. His blue eyes shone and skin had turned red.

Jake pressed down on the accelerator and we sped off to the hospital, which was now only five minutes away, hopefully, I'll have calmed down by then. I relaxed into the back of my seat and closed my eyes.