Chapter 11***

*@ ITS LITERALLY JUST TALKING I DONT KNOW WHY IM PUTTING WARNINGS ON OR  WHY IM SCCREAMING WITH NO GRAMMAR!!! FML!!!!!!!!* 

Chapter 11:

Jake's P.O.V

I left Felix after we were caught by that group of girls; it reminded me I that I had things to do. I quickly ran into one of the girls that were watching Felix and I in the classroom before, I think her name was Havana? I don't know— I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her to me, causing her to gasp,

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She growled, mixed between anger and confusion. Don't worry, I'd act like that if someone treated me like this too. I sighed and let go of her,

"Sorry, it is Havana isn't it?" The girl growled and crossed her arms over her chest and replied with an icy voice,

"It's Hannah, not Havana. Now, what the hell do you want?" I sighed and looked around,

"I need you to look after Felix, I have some things to do." The girl smiled and nodded, her attitude doing a complete one-eighty.

"Sure." My eyes widened and I gasped. I actually didn't think it would be this easy to get someone one Felix's side.

"Are you for real?" Hannah nodded at me before turning and began walking away, but I stopped her. I wanted more secure answers, I couldn't simply trust her.

"Why are you helping me?" The girl— Hannah smiled again,

"Because I knew in your heart that you aren't a bad guy and you and Felix together are cute." I blushed and covered my face with my hands as the girl turned around and walked away to class. Um— that was both weird and awesome as all hell, but now I have things I need to get done. I groaned throwing my head back, turning around and running down the hall to the front office. The person at the desk looked at me oddly before getting up and walking over to me.

"What can I do you for you, young man?" I sighed and handed a note over. I so hope she falls for this. If I can get another obstacle out of the way, my life will be a million times easier, and this girl is the worst of the worst.

"Can you please call Ellen O'Donnell to here? I need to talk to her, and I am not able to talk to her at any time other than this." The woman frowned and her odd look at me growing.

"What is this for? Is she your girlfriend?" I gagged and bent over actually trying not to vomit. Of course, I seem to like her boyfriend. I stood back up the feeling of vomiting gone for now,

"Oh fuck no! That chick is fucking crazy and is crazy in love with my boyfriend." The woman gasped and smiled at me, holding up a finger as she walked over to the microphone that sets off the PA system.

"Can Ellen O'Donnell please come to the front office, Ellen O'Donnell to the front office?" the woman smiled at me and walked back over to me,

"So you're the boy that everyone is talking about. Jake Riles the boy in love with Felix Ferne but used to bully him. I know who you are now; I can't believe I didn't get that before? By gosh am I a bit stupid, I can't believe I couldn't remember who you were. Sorry, I'm Meg; I used to help Felix when you used to beat him up. I used to be a bit of a medic here." I nodded taking it in.

"Yeah well, I don't bully people anymore. I was useless and mean three months ago, but Felix changed that." Meg nodded and was about to talk again when Ellen walked into the front office. I sighed and turned to face her, the smile she had on her face faded and turned into a scowl as she looked at me,

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I sighed and walked over to her, the urge to slap her growing. Now was not the time to fight her physically, we both know I'll win that one. No, this, right here right now. Was a battle of the wits, and I don't have any plans on backing down from this girl anytime soon!