Chapter 15*** *&*

*Final chapter here guys. Yeah, I'm finishing this up pretty quickly. Here it is, I will leave warnings when things get a bit smutty so look out for them.*

Chapter 15:

Felix's P.O.V

I was shitting myself. Thankfully it wasn't literally, I was just terrified. I don't know what I'm doing. I was going, to have sex— with Jake, who is also a guy— who was also my lover and boyfriend. I have never truly considered doing this before today because I always kept on thinking that Jake's feelings were fake and that he didn't really love me, so why would I want to give myself to someone that doesn't truly love me, but now I know his feelings are real, so I want to give him all of me.

"Felix, are you sure you're sure about this?" I nodded and walked over to Jake, moving him to the bed. I pressed my lips to his. Jake responded lightly, slightly hesitant. Why was he being so careful like this? I frowned and pulled away from Jake.

"What are you doing?" Jake frowned in return,

"I don't understand what you're talking about." He was playing dumb. I growled and took a step away from Jake. We were still standing next to the bed. We didn't even make it to the bed, and he couldn't do it.

"Why aren't you being serious about this?!" My voice was slightly raised, and I was beginning to cry. "I love you so much, Jake! Yet you're doing this! I just want to be with you fully and you won't let us!" Jake growled, stepping over to me, grabbing my body and before I could react, he threw me onto the bed, pinning me under his body.

"Felix, I don't believe that you understand how much I want that too. But I'm scared." I froze. Wait, Jake Riles being scared of something— that wasn't good; what was he scared of?

"Why are you scared?" Jake frowned, tears coming to his eyes.

"I don't want to end up like our parents. I don't want us to be so in love, that when a family comes along, we don't rip it apart. My parents hate each other, your parents spend half their time yelling at one another and worrying constantly, they don't get a single second to breathe." I was shocked, to say the least,

"Jake—" Jake placed his lips on mine, pressing lightly. I responded but he pulled away too quickly,

"I don't want to hurt you, now, or in the future. Felix, you are my everything and if I could, I would mar— no, never mind. That's for another time." I cocked my head, what was he going to say?

"Jake, I-" Jake smiled down at me, his hand brushing my cheek lightly. I pressed my head closer to his hand, not wanting it to move away. I love you, Jake Riles, with everything that I could ever possibly give, and I swear we won't end up like either of our parents.

I wanted to say those words to him, but they couldn't escape my mouth, they were too scared to. I was too scared to. I don't want to be stuck in an infinite loop of fear with Jake. I want us to be able to break out of our bubble and be happy forever, but something came back to my mind.

"Jake?" I asked and Jake hummed in response. "You've considered us having a family?" As the second question left my mouth, Jake's face slowly but quickly turned red. He quickly climbed off of me and sat on the edge of my bed, his face in his hands. I laughed lightly and bit my lip. Why was he so cute?

"Please don't remind me that I said that." The words were mumbled, but I understood everything. I laughed and crawled over to Jake, throwing my arms around his shoulders, catching his attention. As soon as I was close enough, I pressed my lips to his ear,

"Don't worry, I want a family too." Well— I do now that Jake said he wanted one. Jake froze as if his breathing had completely stopped too. "Jake?" Suddenly Jake jumped and I was pinned to the bed again, lips roughly pressed against mine. I responded with thirst, my body completely craving Jake at this point.