Chapter 12***

Chapter 12:

Felix's P.O.V

As the school day ended Jake and I had come up with a plan to help Sam out with Andy. Andy was dork so he was more than likely going to help Sam out with his work since Sam has the IQ of a potato. Jake and I had a great plan— just Sam doesn't know about it— yet. Oh well, I guess he'll find out when we show up at his place.

Jake and I were at my locker getting books that we will need for 'studying'. So I grabbed my biology and English textbooks, shoving them in my bag. I closed my locker staring at it and pulling off the mean messages and shoving them into the bin a bit away from my locker and Jake and I started on our way to Sam, who said he would be waiting out front of the school for us to tell him what to do, that and he was waiting for Andy— and we wouldn't be telling him so much as what to do as much as going to his house with him and help him out.

"How mad do you think Sam is going to be after this?" I asked Jake and he shrugged, one of his hands gripping mine lightly.

"Pretty mad since we are crashing what he thinks is a date. But do you really think that it will happen if we do what you say?" I nodded. It had too, it works in books.

Jake and I had walked out of the school building and over to the front gate where Sam was standing, his bag on his back, a scared look on his face. If this wasn't so important for him, I'd laugh. But right now— I was Sam's friend, and I needed to help him. Sam's face brightened when he saw me and Jake heading towards him and he ran over to us.

"Have you got a plan?" He was looking from Jake and me to see who was going to tell him what to do. I couldn't hold it in any longer,

"Sorry Sam, but we are crashing your 'date'." Sam froze as the words left my mouth. Damn it— "Maybe I shouldn't have said it like that," Jake sighed,

"You think?" He replied to me and used his spare hand to place on Sam's shoulder, "We aren't crashing your date, but Felix has a plan and we need to be there to put it into motion," Sam unfroze and nodded and a weak smile on his face. Man, it is weird seeing Sam without a smile on his face. This must really mean a lot to him.

"Basically, we are all going to your house to study, Jake and I will be at your desk or something if you have one, while you and Andy will be on your bed, studying. Then Jake and I will get up and go get a drink. You will have five minutes, okay? In that time you need to kiss him then continue to study. If he freaks out and leaves, then we'll have to try again. If he kisses back then leaves, then fucking run after him. Got it?" Sam frowns but then smiles and nods,

"Sounds perfect!" I smiled at him and Jake and Jake leans down and kisses me on the cheek lightly, I blushed at the notion, yet accepted it with pride anyway. I knew that people seeing Jake and I be in a relationship was kind of weird, but at the same time, I felt like I was showing off.

I felt like I was silently screaming 'He is mine! Back the fuck off!'. Yet a single word wasn't leaving my mouth. Deep down I knew that Jake was would never leave my side for anyone else, yet the paranoia was always there, always nagging in the back of my mind, scaring me at the thought of Jake leaving me in the state I was now.

"Why are you so perfect?" I shrugged, playing off the blush that decorated my cheeks as much as humanly possible before I died of embarrassment. That was something else about Jake, he brought everything out of me like it was breathing to him.

Saying things to him felt natural, and I felt like no matter what I said, he wouldn't run away, he would just always be by my side and will love me until we're both old and dying, decaying away with the rest of this miserable world.