A/N - Alana Attempts to Murder the Author

Alana appeared back in the corridor, right outside Eldress Narani's office.

I appeared next to her.

"Hi, Alana."

"I HATE GOLD EYES I HATE WEIRD PLANTS I HATE—" She whipped around to me, violet eyes wild. "WHO ARE YOU?"

I smiled calmly. "I'm the author of your book," I said matter-of-factly. "Or authoress, 'cause why not?"

Alana's brows furrowed. She opened her mouth to say something, but I cut in.

"It's hard to believe," I continued. "But," I took a deep breath. "You're in a book."

Alana's eyes widened.

All my horror/fantasy/mystery movie series titles I've ever thought of... And I'm in a book? I can't

"Yes, you're in a book." I smiled at her thoughts. "It's called Secretly Witch, to be exact."

Alana burst out laughing. "You're joking," she said. "I'm here. I'm real. I'm NOT being created by some random author!"

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS!! Alana's brain yelled. Who does this girl think she is? I refuse to believe that

"You're being controlled by someone," I ended for her.

Alana's eyes widened.

"No, no, no," She mumbled, staggering backwards. 

MY LIFE IS MADE UP, AND I'M LIVING A LIFE WRITTEN BY THIS RANDOM GIRL!!!

"Wait!" I frantically cried before she ran off. "I have good news!"

Alana didn't seem to be paying attention, and was now squatted on the floor, hands over her head.

"You book is on Wattpad!" I said. "And lots of people are supporting, if that makes you feel better. Like Diamond_Star888 , Jadetwinkle_42 , TheBasilWriter , CrystalPuppy_10 , lillymilliebug , R4nd0m_Dr4g0n , Nickilob , SaintScumbag , ifrah_A , Celestial_Crystals , soul__traveller , Everdear , Alpha_Aura , Elaine_D4 , HaileyFeather , Levennians , silver_wolf_200 , @LeChatonDessinateur , ThePositivePeople , TheCatCommunity , Chatter012 , Macaron39 , roses_are_rosiepink , bella2009p27 , TrixiaQueenVillarma , Half-blood_queen_9 , Chatter012 ."

Alana almost snickered. It was funny to hear this random girl yelling out names with lots of 'at at at's, which her mother taught her that was the little a symbol. 

I shook my head. Alana's thoughts were just weird. 

"Anyyyyyyyway," I said, stretching out the word. "I just wanna say thank you to everyone who read, voted, commented or added my book to their reading list! I really appreciate—"

"Who are you talking to?"

I turned to Alana, who was giving me a weird look.

"The readers," I said simply, totally bashing the fourth wall to pieces. "They're reading your story—"

MY STORY. Alana's head screamed. I kinda wonder what will happen in the"

"Oh, in the next chapter you'll find out that—"

"WAIT!" Alana shouted, jumping up. "NO I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!"

"Why not? You'll be able to know what's gonna happen and—"

"NO ONE SHALL CONTROL ME!! THIS IS MY  LIFE!!"

I sighed. I kind of knew she'd take it like this.

"Sorry, but — you ARE in a book, whether you like it or not and—"

Alana's eyes started glowing gold.

I froze, knowing what was about to happen, being the author and all.

"You will not control me," Alana growled, stepping closer to me, hands crackling with gold sparks. "No one will." 

Her eyes flashed gold. "No one."

In a split second with reached out to me, gold light surging out of her palm.

I collapsed on the floor, writhing.

Alana was smiling. "See? I'm stronger than you," her eyes flashed gold again. "You will never—"

Alana fell to the floor.

Her powers diminished. 

"W—what?" Alana stuttered as she writhed on the floor. She tried to get up, but she was stuck. Her eyes flashed gold again, but immediately turned back to their violet hue.

I stood up.

I smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I hoped it wouldn't come to this."

"How are you doing this?" Alana demanded.

I smiled. "Author magic."

Alana growled.

I made to walk away, but turned back to Alana and winked.

"Oh," I said. "When the time comes, you'll find out that [spoiler deleted] is actually [spoiler deleted] so you better [spoiler deleted]."

Alana wriggled on the ground.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING I DON'T WANT TO I DON'T WANT AHHHHH

I sighed.

Time reverted back to five minutes ago.

And the author's existence was wiped away from Alana's mind.

                                                                                            ***

This is officially the weirdest a/n ever.

Basically, I want to say a BIG thank you to ALL OF YOU, whether your name was listed or not.

If you've read this far, I'm impressed.

Alana will not remember any of us or me.

So don't give me weird looks when she acts like nothing happened in the next chapter ;)

OKAY THAT'S ALL FOR MY A/N

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Byeee :D