Chapter 1 {What really happened here?} ❄️

Hey mom, just here to tell you I'm gonna be out for awhile and i'll promise you in my heart I'm going to be ok so you don't have to worry about me. Take care and stay safe. Love you

Standing outside in the snow white ground as snowflakes fell one by one from the sky. Shivering putting the phone back in your pocket as you breathe out seeing your own breath remembering how you used to imagine as a kid, you were a fire breathing dragon flying in the cold grey dim sky. Looking up at the old Toy Factory as you breathe slowly. Shivering holding on to your soft coat trying to keep the cassette tape warm in your pocket. Fixing your foggy glasses opening the door as it had a terrible scraping noise from being frozen and rusted. The door handle was cold to the touch, putting a toung on it would be a terrible idea for someone to do.

As you opened the door, looking around to see posters and broken down machinery. The place was a bit unsettled taking your coat off and leaving it on the side of the counter, a mixture of a child's dream and a run down nightmare. Vents made strange scratching noises from mice as webs took over the corners of the room. Strange stains on the ground making you feel uneasy about what really caused this place to be abandon, and why someone wanted to bring you here.

Looking up seeing a tv as you opened the player and placed it in. Turning it on spooked you a bit because how loud it was but calmed down a bit listening to a man's voice.

Hi, my name is Leith Pierre, and I'm the head of innovation here at the Playtime Co. Toy factory. If you're seeing this, then you may be trespassing. Yeah, we play this little tape on loop whenever we close the factory for the day.

So, trespasser, Just to make you aware...

While we pride ourselves primarily on our High- Quality toys and excellent childcare, we also pride ourselves on our security. For example, This facility is full of hidden motion triggers. Which, once set off, will turn on the factory's emergency alarms and directly contact the authorities.

Hearing that made you frozen for a moment, realizing coming here was a bad idea. A place where you could get into some deep trouble, but this place is abandon. Nothing works anymore here, Right?.

And... that's one of the more tame aspects of our security system.

No spoilers!.

So, you've got my warning. It's not too late to turn around. I just hope that you're certain whatever you're doing is worth it.

Recording cuts off as you turned around deciding to leave or not. Looking up watching a train as it starts moving on the small tracks across the other room.

Wondering around as you picked up a blue cassette tape beside another tv. Something called a Grabpack as it shows how to use it and showed a off putting moment

Do NOT fire at coworker

safe childcare for this toy seems to not fit it as it showed the yellow figure got beheaded by the toy as it grabbed and pulled it's head off.

This may cause injury

A moment passed by as the room felt colder. Opening a glass door as it reviled the Grabpack. Picking it up was a bit heavy but was able to put it on.

Playing around with it trying to figure it out as you walked through rooms pressing the hand button with a long stretch as it forcefully pulled back causing you to jolt.

Opening to a small room as it reviled a nine foot toy that has was waving pose, looking at it made you giggled with a fright. It was a blue soft doll with red lips and googly eyes. It's big hand's and feet were yellow and had a cute small tie bow. The limbs were long you could imagine how high this thing would pick you up as it came to life.

Coming close to the doll as you stoked it's long light blue fur. Poor thing has been standing here for years causing him to be abandon and not play with any children he could be with. Hugging the doll's arm with a tight gentle squeeze as you realized how soft and warm it became.

Saving you abit from the freezing cold into secure warmness as it made you feel sleepy and tired. Looking down at the tag on the box as it was named. 'Huggy Wuggy'

Felt fitting for a tall toy that makes you feel safety and let's you know everything is going to be ok. Letting it go made the cold tempature felt stronger freezing you to death.

Walking back to find your coat to leave. Turning back around as the doll that was standing proud vanished from sight.

(Why the fuck are people reading a godamn-)