❄️💞 Special chapter 💞❄️

This is a chapter for those who wants Huggy to be alive and be with y/n none of this is sadly cannon so I'm sorry if this story hurt's alot because I know seeing something you love so much gets killed in the end so I'm gonna warm y'all by the fireplace and give you a bedtime story )

Walking out with Dalton finnishing his fries, walking in the car as Amy helped you pushed Huggy as he squeezed into the small car. Cranking it up as you and Amy giggled running to the other side as she sat in the passager seat. Throwing yourself into Huggys arms as you quickly kissed his plastic lips as he blushed, hugging you tightly Like a seatbelt as you all started singing California girls while Huggy let's out a goofy giggle.

Dalton hit the breaks as he joyfully let's out a sigh. " Ya know, this wierd  doll isn't bad till you get to know him." You smiled laying on his chest giving him kisses as he gives a deep low purr. Only to stop as you start to feel something isn't right. "Yeah" you frowned a bit petting Huggy. 

"Hey sweetie, is something wrong I thought you had a good time?." Amy looked back as she tried to lit up her cigarette. Eating your chicken salad, not eating the lettuce and placing the tray down beside you. Dalton started driving on an empty route as snow starts falling swiftly, hugging Huggy for his warmth as he hugs you back wrapping his arm's around you tightly.

Putting your hand on his chest feeling his heart beating softly, as you climbed on him more trying to reach his height. Kissing him as he wraps you tighter feeling your soft lips on his, his teeth gently picked your lips nibbing you playfully.

Giggling as you slipped down into his arms, feeling his soft blue fur as it made your eyes feel heavy. The cold air was blowing into the breeze of his blue fur as it glimmered in the moon's light, you looked into his plastic eyes as it reflected a bright glimmer.

Dalton and Amy turned on the station and stoped to a song Elvis Presley: Blue Christmas. Dalton tapped his finger on the steering wheel as Amy puffed her cigarette looking out of the window at the decorations from everyone's homes. You started to feel your eyes slowly closing as you watched the snowflakes fell one by one on the ground. 

Turning on his blinker as he took a turn to his left holding Amys hand softly peeking at the rear-view-mirror looking at you both as he smiled, watching as huggy leaned back and layed down on the seat with you. Holding him tightly in your arms.

°•°•°•°•°•°

A few weeks later as children were running to their families happily around the town as a Christmas paraded started. Smiling holding Huggys hand and stayed hidden under his cloak, watching as horses galloped with bells jingling and people in a candy land float throwing candy. 

Huggy looked up and snatched the candy cane with his mouth and bended down to your height, petting him and took the candy cane from him. Giggling from many attempt's trying to catch one for himself but was taken from a small child quickly, thankfully he wasn't mad he was gentle with children.

You watched him frowned and snapped your candy cane in half, tossing it up in the air as he took a big bite and swallowed quickly without chewing it. You laughed and hugged him closer to you watching as a band played music, you covered his head a bit since he was scared of loud things and hid behind the crowd trying to avoid the fire trucks honking. " It's ok man I got you!" You smiled and laughed watching as his smile grew bigger.

Amy placed her head band and placed it over his head trying not to get his velcro patches stuck to them. Smiling at her as she gives him her candy cane she didn't want, taking it and pointed it as you as you blushed watching him drool sugar. Petting him as you bit into the candy cane touching his plastic lips and closed your eyes, feeling him wrapping his eyes around you so tightly.

°•°•°•°•°°•°•

Sitting on the couch as you smiled watching as Dalton shared his present to hugs as he tried to open it with his plush hands, thankfully he told him to use his teeth only on the paper and watch him pierced his tooth and ripped it off happily as a giant happy churr came from him opening the present and looked at his gift.

" That's all I could think of " he laughed as huggy sniffed the giant turkey and started eating it whole happily as Amy gave him a trash can to throw up the bones out. Purring happily as he nuzzled on Dalton as he petted him wiping the grease off of his lips.

Amy gave him a giant six foot teddy bear he hugged it and wouldn't let go of for five minutes, making everyone laugh as Dalton rolled his eyes and dragged it as a giant growl came from him. Your parents gave him his own medical kid with a needle and a thread Incase if his fabric skin rips or something comes loose on him. Your grandmother gave you and him a blanket you both can share she made for you on cold nights.

Smiling as huggy came up to you as you looked up seeing a missile toe and blushed, grabbing him by the bow and kissed him as his fur puffed up happily. Giving him the rest of your cranberry pie as he licked it up and ate it like he was a animal that haven't ate in weeks. You all watched the Grinch together laughing at silly moment's and smiled at heart warming ones.

You cuddled up to him with your hearts beating creating one, snuggling together smiling. " Merry Christmas Huggy."  He nuzzled you as his smile grew bigger as you petted him.