Chapter 6 { Frost bite } ❄️

"Experiment 1-0-0-5, living in a happy beautiful life, yet living as a monster in the inside. Worried about my daughter around others and her safety. I love her with all my heart and I pray and hoping she's ok, For days she's been loosing herself trying to tear her skin with her nails and breaking mirrors. Makes me worried sick for her health. on the same day when she went crazy, after quitting my job someone had to close down the factory because the prototype went out of control.

Alot of people I use to know went missing, they never seemed to come out of the factory ever since. When things calmed down a bit, I let her draw for a bit since heh....she loves drawing alot.

What she drew was a pink monster with a blue tie and very sharp drawn teeth and black eyes, kinda attacking some little stickman with red crayon scribbles all over it and another one with the same monster with the blue one with 'Best Friends' on it or something I don't know I can't read her wrighting haha......she use to really love that character but she doesn't remember her."

°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•

Driving to a nearby diner as Dalton throws Amy's chapstick at you trying to get you to wake up. Throwing a giant window curtain that was made into a cloak they got from Amy's house. Huggy started shaking it off frustratingly as you looked up at him trying to wake up to calm him down.

"Wake up sleepyheads, we're getting something to eat!" Getting out of the greypolished car as Amy helps putting the cloak on Huggy that keeps refusing to wear it and shakes it off.

Pulling him out of the car as you helped making sure everything was hidden, failing to hide his long Blue legs as Dalton walks into the Sunliner Diner. The glowing red lights as the windows were decorated.

Walking inside as huggy was suprised at the sight of the place. Never seen many living humans in a long time in years, looking down at a small waitress that was giving burgers and fries to a family in a small table.

Trying to steal the fries by lifting up his arm slightly. but you took noticed and pulled down his arm quickly, grabbing his hand tightly walking to a table next to a juke box. Waiting on the others blushing looking out at the window watching cars passed by.

Looking back at Huggy who was playing with the napkins, tearing them into pieces and started eating them as you ignored an old man starring at you. Trying to think to yourself why did you kissed a giant doll, but isn't a doll at all.

Looking at Amy as you watched her sat Infront you, giggling at Huggy trying to eat the salt but jumped when it burned his toung. " W-why are we here Amy?" You steadily calmed Huggy and pushed away the mess.

" Since you two kissed I thought about setting up a mini date for you two. Aside from well, you know what happened." Smiling as you laid against the cushion of the seat. Trying to figure out why still as huggy nuzzles you trying to get you back into reality.

"A date...." Watching as Dalton doing hand signals for you and Amy to switch, only to sit Infront of Huggy that was hidden behind his disguise hovering over you making you feel small. Looking at his eyes in the shadows, holding his hands as you looked back at Amy. You didn't knew why and thought they did it as a joke at first, but things looked serious as she smiled and gave a thumbs up handing you the menu.

Taking orders as Dalton placed a quarter in the juke box that played Jingle bell rock, watching as huggy looked at it and grinned widely enjoying the little tune. Grabbing your arms and tossing you to the air as the breeze rushed through you, placing you on the ground slowly as you noticed everyone looked at you both. Kids were giggling and smiling as you held his hands and took slow steps.