Chapter 8 { What is the time?, Playtime!} ❄️

Dalton and Amy woke up as they noticed they we're tied up together, wondering how in the world did they passed out. Dalton started remembering that stupid eyeless toy threw them across the road, sliding them towards the factory.

He felt weak as Amy tried to look around for you. " Dalton, where is y/n!?" She looked at him as he grabbed his pocket knife and started cutting the ropes. "She's here I know it, I'm just trying to understand where the hell are we" Amy looked up seeing strange machines with eyes as the scanned through the room. Looking up noticing the little sign ' Make a friend'. The place looked familiar, the colors and everything was dead and dimmed. " I-is this?......the old playtime factory from ten years ago?."

Dalton stopped and looked around, looking up as he started remembering the day him and y/n met. Y/n was holding the pink Huggy to her chest as she was playing with kissy Missy who was around Huggy. You always treated her like a best friend, always talking to her and following her.

Yet the giant doll seemed to love having you around. To him they looked ugly and always liked Boogie Bot better than everything else here. Y/n always make jokes about the thing's he likes and dose the Boogie bot dance in a bad way.

Yet you were a great friend, seeing you gone made him worried as he cutted a rope. Making the rope let them go freely. Realizing the magic here was gone, it was nothing but a graveyard.

Helping Amy up as he looked around, pulling her to a vent even though she hates tight spaces that are dark. It wasn't that tight and his phone had a flashlight turning it on.

Walking into the vent as Amy stayed behind him, walking inside trying to find an escape.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Brushing your hair as poppy smiled, looking at her eyes made you realize they aren't plastic but somewhat real. Looking away facing the mirror as you felt the brush on your scalp going down to your neck. " Thank you for letting me out of my case, it's been so long since I've been awake from my permanent sleep" she looked at you as you smiled. " You're welcome, I didn't know you were locked away in this place until I found you."

Watching her as she puts the brush down standing on the table, she looked up at you with her soft smile. " I really wanted to show you something special, can we go there together?" She looked at you sweetly as you nodded your head slowly. Getting up as you picked the little doll up as you left the small room down to a long hallway.

This must of been where the orphanage is you thought, walking outside opening the door . Walking out as you looked up to see toys hanging, turning around at the door that was a flower infont of it with word's warning you to stay away. " Ignore that, it's probably random strangers spray painting." She looked at you giving you a sad expression. Nodded as you walked through one rail to the other, wishing you still had that grabpack but was safe with poppy telling you ways to climb down. You we're scared of heights alittle but was calmed by the soothing dolls voice.

Climbing down as you reached a room with scratch marks surrounding it. Laying her down on a counter as you slowly walked inside. The room was dark, it was hard to see . The only thing you saw was the giant figure. Walking closer to it slowly feeling the fur similar to Huggys but softer. It felt familiar as you put your hand on the top of it feeling a long plastic mouth that felt like it was made into a smile.

SLAM

Alarms went off as the red lights flickered on and off, seeing the door was slammed shut as you turned to it. " Poppy!?." You frowned as you looked towards at the window Infront of you, Seeing the little doll smiling at you.

She tricked you, a doll you felt closer with thinking it was a friend. "Don't you love her?" Confused as you slowly turned to look at the figure, a pink giant doll leaning against boxes. Her dialated eyes had eyelashes, her smile was brighten and had a blue bow on her chest. She was bright makeing her look alive but yet she was lifeless and still.

Sitting like a normal toy, she looked familiar as memories are starting to build up back in your head causing you to tear up. Scared to do anything, looking back at her as your tears ran down your cheeks. " She was you remember. Don't you wanna be just like her?."

Walking backwards away from the glass as it seperated you both, watching as the lights flickered. " Poppy this isn't a game please let me out!." Tears dripping on the floor as the doll became threatening with her smile and human like eyes. " I thought you loved her y/n, she wanted to be just like you. You were like a best friend to her, she wanted to be with you forever."

Breathing slowly looking back at the nine foot doll, looking at her made your heart sank. Remembering how you loved her and always draw her, Your mother giving a doll version of her to you on your birthday felt special. Hearing the alarms got louder as you were pulled out of your thoughts.

Looking at the little doll as she looked at the controls messing around with them. " I've lost myself a long time ago, I always use to love making children happy and wanted to stay as a child forever. Thanks to this job I actually did. I wanted you to be the part of this family y/n, forever here with all of us."

You fell silent as you stared back at the doll, hearing the sound of the smoke coming out of the wall vents in the room as they covered the room in smoke. Inhaling the fumes as they caused your lungs to have a burning sting making it hard to breathe. Coughing and wheezing as you punched the window weakly, your arm sliding off as the room started to spin. Your head started to feel like you're flying, holding on to walls as you started limping trying to stay awake.

Your eyes was getting heavy and watery as you slid down on the ground. Hearing the fumes cut off as the room cleared a bit looking around until you looked at the doll that smiled looking down at you. Hugging Kissy Missy's arm holding on to her tightly.

She was the only thing that made you feel safe, made you feel warm. She was truly there for you, your favorite toy you loved as a kid. She didn't care if you we're a monster or a dangerous person. She just wanted to be with you forever, The part of you in her heart.

Closing your eyes cuddling up to the lifeless doll as your eyes slowly turned to poppy who was standing Infront of you. Smiling looking down at you. You were the part of her forever, on the inside.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It's been awhile since they been in the vents that started smelling like rat poison, but wasn't that strong. Dalton gave Amy a cracker he got from the diner to hold them over.

Amy got up as she tried to walk into another path. "I'll be right back ok sweetie?." She frowned as she watched Dalton tried to pick the pice of glass from out of his head as blood started leaking out.

"Yeah yeah go ahead babe." Watching her walk off as she uses Dalton's phone as a flashlight, Starting to hear something in the vents with them. Walking as she started hearing the noise getting louder Infront of her. Stopping as she sees something running towards her growling in the distance.