Chapter 9 { Falling to pieces } ❄️

Amy looked, squinting and getting ready to run just Incase. Looking closely shining the light on it as she stood back.

Looking at it as it came in contact with her, it was A giant pink doll with eyelashes that looked like Huggy but was a girl. Looking at her little poppy flower attached to her head, it was getting closer to her wimpering and banging her head against the vent walls clawing them making a harsh metal sound as it echoed to her ears.

The doll had water on her eyes like she was crying, blood colored her fur creating a rose wood color. Looking at her made Amy's heart sink backing up as it came closer to her. She smelled like rat poison terribly as she ran back to Dalton as she started chirping. "DALTON!".

Looking at her as he ripped the glass out of his brow as Amy picked him up, startled from her panicking as he tried to calm her down. "Babe Is everything ok?" " The doll! , Shes after us we need to go please!".

Looking at her as she grabbed him and started running out of the vents quickly as Dalton dropped the red glass shard, quickly trying to catch up to her as the ran through the tunnel. Hearing her sniffling as Dalton ran out quickly.

Pulling him out as they jumped out back into Make a friend room, Dalton rubbed his eyes as he watched the pink doll crawled out as tears dripped from it like it was suffering and hurt trying to tell them something. Watching as Amy picked a bee cat toy up and placed it on the scanner as she watched the door open quickly grabbing Dalton as they ran into a hallway.

Stopping to see the tall blue doll walked up to them and looked down in suprise, as a strange man walked with them with toy cats running towards them. "OH THANK GOD!" Amy cried as she hugged Huggy that hugged her back gently, he felt cold but was getting warmer a bit.

"Where is y/n!?" Richard looked at him as he rushed towards Dalton. "I don't know Mr Thompson, the last time we saw her was when that dinosaur took us here." Amy cried as huggy looked at the pink doll that stood Infront of him as they made contact with eatch other.

"All of you, Leave now!" Richard yelled at them as they ran passed Huggy as he started growling, Going back to the room Huggys display was on as Dalton looked around. " Shit this place confuses the hell out of me." Watching as Amy pulled the Theater door trying to kick it opened. Watching as Candy cat uses his toung pulling the other handle. "I got it!"

Watching as the door flew Opened as they walked into the blue and yellow hallway leading them to the counter that had molded old popcorn and candy, making Amy disgusted as they ran through trying took for the right theater room to hide in. Going down as they stood Infront of the screen catching their breath as the two cats followed.

•°•°•°•°

Richard stood back as huggy ran towards the doll kissy as she tried to run, pushing her into the machines as they looked at her trying to get up as she screamed at him and scratch his side getting blood on her claws. She was too scared to fight back as he didn't know why, watching her ran towards the black staircase as huggy grabbed her leg and pulled her down hitting the floor. Kissy looked up at him as she watched him grew claws as his mouth opened showing rows of sharp teeth.

She couldn't take it anymore, grabbing his arm growling and snapping at him pushing him away as she quickly got up. Wimpering as she scratched his eye as she watched it flew out on the ground as blood started dripping on his lip causing him to lick the blood off standing back. Grabbing his neck as she raised her hand up as she was getting ready to make a move, swinging quickly.

Snatch

Growling, turning towards to see a man and Infront of her and frozed, her heart dropped as she recognized him, your father. Looking at him as you took your hand away from his neck, looking at Huggy as he rubbed his neck.

" D-dad......" You fell silent as he looked at you, tearing up and rubbing your cheek. " My poor baby girl.....who did this to you...." Looking behind you as huggy looked up frightened and didn't know you we're in a doll. Coming closer to him as you started sobbing from ripping his eye out.

" Poppy....she lied to me, she said she was my friend but s-he-" "Baby girl calm down it's ok...." Wrapping your soft arms around him as he hugged you tightly. " You're not a monster. You're my sweet angel i promise I'm here for you."

Sobbing as huggy came closer to you, hugging you both as you nuzzled on him. "I'm sorry for hur-ting you hugs I didn't-" drowning in your tears as Amy and Dalton quickly entered the room from being chased by a robot as they closed the door quickly. Looking down at them hugging the Kissy Missy doll that was crying on Huggys chest.

"Y/n?...."