Chapter 4 { in the buggy you go} ❄️

(Bit warning)

Driving as you focus on the road, riding in town as many cars drove passed by. Looking down and looked back up as you giggled, noticing Huggy was laying beside you while the rest of his limbs spreaded in the back of the car. playing with the radio switching it to different songs while some stations made glitchy muffled sounds.

Stoped to one that was catchy but having so many inappropriate lauguages, you we're suprised he liked it but turned it because of course. He turned the volume high, and the car was blasting because he didn't know how to use a radio.

He dose understand a bit lauguage like nice words, but seem to not understand what the song was saying. he liked it because of how cathing attention it was. God he sure knows how to litterly Sneak up behind you without noticing easily, but doesn't know how to work with a small radio.

Rubbing your bitten arm ignoring a sting from it, You smiled softly. "You reminded me when I was young like in elementary. I do remember I actually bit a kid, though I didn't remember why all I remember was freezing and drooling while doing my work. but he kinda strangely started bleeding heh. Even though, my teeth isn't that Sharp. all I know is that they kinda never fell out strangely, Probably still baby teeth not too sure. Poor kid had to get stitches because of me, my dad checked on my teeth and said wierd things I didn't understand. Which because of it, my best friend Dalton gave me nickname ' Rabie girl '." You giggled, Laying back petting him as he looked up at you confusingly.

"Got in suspension for a couple of weeks and was seen by many people who tried to talk to me about remembering what happened. But yet, I still kinda did it on purpose. Didn't know why or strangely remember wanted to bite his finger off, but I guess it will be unknown for know till I remember something" Smiling while parking, you turned off the engine and put your key's in the bag.

Opening the door as you felt his soft paw in your shoulder, a quiet chirp can be heard as you looked behind you as he looks at you with a frown with his dialated eyes making him look like bubble gum toothpaste. You sighed, as you opened the door for him as he quickly and quietly held on to you and flopped into your arms in  a dead state where did acted like a normal doll. Yet kinda heavy, the sounds of his living heart beating within his chest makes you a bit uncomfortable.

Boy, if a kid asked his mother to have him from you that will definitely be a big no. Holding on to him as you looked into his googly eyes, the sun made them bright looking at them was blinding. Going to a nearby buggy as you layed him in the cart, this doll was bigger than the little cart as you noticed his legs touching the ground. Causing you to make him do a criss cross apple sauce position.

°•°•°•°

After shopping was a bit overwhelming with people wondering why you brought a wierd doll with you. And a bit of children we're pointing at him, that worried you a bit because he growled from the pointing kinda making you wonder if he doesn't like people pointing at him. Thankfully you we're kinda good at keeping an eye on Huggy and booped him with a carrot at the freezer area.

Walking inside of your home as huggy jumped into the house quickly, helping you makeing sure you got everything. Sitting on the couch as you turned the tv on flipping though channels, feeling as huggy wrapped his arms around you and watched the screen play as you turned channels.

°•°•°•

Taking a shower as huggy sleeps on the couch, unwrapping your bandage's to expect infections and other nasty stuff. But there was nothing, like he never bitten you as you felt chills. Turning off the water as you slipped down inside to relax yourself from a crazy wierd day.

Closing your eyes as you relaxed, thinking to yourself nothing in life is going to be perfect. Thoughts kinda bit ruined as you thought about the kid again, bit his arm up ripping his skin off with your nails as you pulled his finger with your mouth. The snapping noises and the screaming of his cries upsetted you. Remembering the teacher pulling you trying to get you to stop, Poor kid stabbed you with his pencil in the chest and in the arms making the polish tile floor colored red. But nothing stopped you, drooling with dialated eyes your hair was frizzy. For the rest of the school year everyone was afraid of you. Looking at your hands as water dripped from your fingertips.

" Why am I like this?...."