Chapter 5 { Love Lights} ❄️

The factory was cold to the touch, an open door was left behind as snow fell on the floor. The long neck toy seemed to noticed, alerting the red bird in the glass case, ordered to travel in different areas leaving footprints in the snow searching for the missing one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You we're looking down as huggy as you heard his soft breathing. You petted his soft blue fur rocking him back and fourth trying to wake him up. Smiling as you noticed how he was trapped in a deep sleep, trying to figure something out without alarming him too much since he's not the type to give an heart attack too or he will mangle you up. Thinking as you remembered an old tune you use to jingle along too in those playtime commercials.

Your parents who lived alone since you we're under watch by the government thanks to your past, living alone since thirteen and is about to be eighteen next year. Always get annoyed by the jingle, mostly your father since he use to work there everyday.

Leaning on the couch as you patted his hand as you hugged him abit, looking up trying to remember the little tune and how it goes. Smiling widely as you got it squeezing him abit.

" His name is Huggy, Huggy Wuggy. When he hugs you, he'll never stop!." Feeling him move trying to ignore you as you heard a little tiny goofy giggle from him.

"Your friend Huggy, Huggy Wuggy. He'll squeeze you, until you pop!." Feeling him holding your hand as he squeezed your knuckles, hearing the joints pop loudly causing you to yell in pain. " Sorry Man!."

Giggling as you watched him sat up stretching touching the ceiling pushing up on it lightly. Hearing a wierd cartoony yawn as he placed his arms back down on the floor. Rubbing your hand gently, as you smiled standing Infront of him. "Hey, My Friend Dalton is taking me and Amy to a drive thru to see the Christmas lights. Since we're staying in the car the whole time, do you wanna come with us?."

Watching Huggy lifted up in suprise as his fur puffed up in joyfulness. Arms tightly wrapping around you as you were suffocated in his tight squeez. Nuzzling you slowly, purring as your hearts fell into a rythm of beating fast together.

The commercial sure didn't lie about the squeezing you until you pop thing. Trying to pull away gently as you giggled, telling him to let you go politely as you felt his arms slipped from you. "Now Huggy, they don't know anything about you since I wanted to keep you a secret. If they freak out of anything don't hurt them or run away, I'll explain what's going on."

He nodded in response as he got up, bending trying not to hit his head on the ceiling. One day, just one day a bigger house for him to stay instead of living in a small one or even a cold run down factory that's been abandon for years. Even though somehow thinking about that factory makes you wanna go back, feeling like you left something, and something or someone is trying to lure you there trying to find you but trying to keep your resistents high.

" I'm gonna get ready, let me know if a large grey car pulls up ok?." Explaining as he nodded in understandment.

°°•°•°•°•°•°•

Running out of the door as you held Huggys hand, wearing the same coat just like when you first found him. Watching as your friends wave confusingly seeing you help out a wierd tall figure with big lips trying to pass the door. "Seems like they got too lonely they brought a wierd sex doll with them" Dalton laughed as Amy smacked him playfully. " Babe, shut up!"

Giggling as she puts her chapstick on opening the door for you. Holding Huggy tightly as you pushed him into the back seat feeling embarrassed from bringing a nine foot doll with you Infront of your friends. "Cute doll you got there sweetie, looks very huggable. Is that one of those wierd toy's that we're made in that factory?" She smiled closing the door as you watched Dalton lit up a cigarette.