☃️❄️❄️Gallery chapter ❄️❄️☃️

❄️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••♥️•••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❄️

All game characters belong to their rightful owners MOB Games directed by Isacx_Plays.

Story, art, and added Characters are in the rightful arms of me

Do Not reupload this story without my permission to any fanfiction websites or anywhere.

°•°•°•°•°

It's too cold for you was a story I had from the memories going to pigeon forge and Gatlinburg Tennessee on Christmas vacation when I was like...... thirteen I think....man I'm sixteen now that's a long time ago I wanna cry XD. Going there felt like home during their winter fest and wished to go back.

This game reminded me of those attractions there mixed in with the Spooky fun stuff and inspired to make my own fanfiction since I actually like the idea of making a 80s teen horror like story since I do love 80s stuff and think it's cool.

I choosed Christmas to be the theme because I see the holiday more of a magical thing making people come together happily.

Fun fact in this story I was gonna add a little scene on Love Lights where Huggy listens to Elvis Presley but scrapped it idkw probably I Didn't think it would fit because of that attack lol.

I hope this Christmas will be amazing for all of y'all ♥️

°•°•°•°•°•°

This is the gallery of jokes and stuff I made along the way working on this.

°•°•°•

This is the old design's of Dalton and y/n

This is the old design's of Dalton and y/n....god why tf are his boots so long XD don't worry were only on the side where I got started on working on it, you'll see the good stuff in a sec

°•°•°•°•

I think some of y'all will remember this since chapter one but here's the og book cover

I kept it while thinking this story won't get big since my stories we're never noticed until this game came to my life with blessings ♥️