Chapter 10 { Ashes, Ashes we all fall down.} ❄️

Crying as you looked at your father who stood up and ripped out out electrical wires out of the wall as sparks flew everywhere, looking at him as huggy held you tightly licking the blood from his ripped out eye, "Dad. What's going on, what are you doing?" Pulling out more wires as he struggled through the sparks burning his hands. " Sweetie you won't understand me but, they are not just toys. they are those I've knew in the past who were trapped here."

Crying as you stood up walking towards him slowly as you looked at him confusingly. " W-What do you mean?" Looking at him as your friends tried hard to keep the door closed as the toy cats hissed at it. "We're gonna have to free them" picking up his lighter as he flicked the lighter and setted the cord as sparks flew up, ripping it out of the walls more as he threw it at the machine, falling inside of it as smoke started flying out of the mouth of it.

" RUN NOW!" Dalton picked Cat Bee and Candy Cat up running out as you teared up, the machine popped and exploded causing the machine to fall apart exploding across the rooms and burning through the vents as everyone got startled from watching as the flames spreaded faster. Flames flew across the rooms as smoke took over everything, couldn't see anything coughing as you found the light of the exit, " Where gonna make it hugs come on where-"  only to stop hearing a loud crash from behind you as a loud scream came from behind. "Huggy!" Running towards the display as flames touched his fur.

He was crushed by the giant sign as the string's burned out from it, chirping and coughing from the smoke as the fire alarms went off. Grabbing his weak hands, sobbing and shaking trying to pull him as you heard Dalton from behind you waving the smoke out of the way. " Y/n!"

Watching him give the cats to Amy, trying not to get burned by the flames, tears dripping on the floor and Huggys crys made your heart sink. Watching as Dalton pulled the burning sign up as Huggy started getting quiet, too quiet making you worried. Pulling him out as you bursted into tears pulling him out of the fire running with Dalton with Huggy in your arms. Running through the door as the train almost fell on you as Dalton slid through the ground, getting up running towards Amy as he hugged her. Placing him on the ground as you noticed his fur was eaten by the flames reviling every muscle that was burned black and bubbling from inside. It was too late.

He was gone, Huggy was dead. Hugging him as you held his lifeless body as it bended backwards sobbing more as Richard looked away from them trying not to cry. Amy and Dalton hugged each other watching as they felt the warmth of the factory Slowly falling apart in the flames as the giant pipes collapse on the ground.

Posters became ashes, metal was nothing but rust. The toys couldn't find they're way out, there screams were never heard over the sounds of burning bright flames. It was over, the childhood they had was a nightmare.  the cats tears fell from their plastic eyes dripping on the white cold snow, melting slowly from the fire. Sobbing on his chest as you felt someone coming down with a glowing blue light that glimmered wiping your tears away.

Looking up as you saw a man you've never seen before. Looking up as you watched the glowing blue figure smile softly at you, watching as everyone stood back in shock as the man faced them. " Thank you so much y/n for freeing me from this monster." Your father fixed his glasses as he teared up looking at him " Mr. Pierre, is that?".

The man looked at him and frowned "It is my old friend, thank you for freeing me and the other's, I never thought this would happen creating just one mistake. I shall never forgive myself, nor shall forgive the world for having me pushed against the wall of my own stress and anger, for having to turn me into a stranger. For having to turn me into a beast, within the monster everyone feared."

" Y/n. No matter what, I will always love you. I tried to save you, but found you trapped within a monster you never wanted to be." Holding your hand as he wiped your tears away softly. Closing your eyes calming down feeling warmth from the flames from the burning black factory as ashes floated above it.

" I love you y/n, I want you to be strong and live on for me and never die, I will always be with you until your time comes. I will always be within you from the bottom of your heart, please don't let go of your life. You are not the monster you think you are, you are a strong girl y/n." Nuzzling him as you sobbed on him feeling his arms wrapped around you.

" I don't want you to go, please I love you." Sobbing as he rubbed your cheek. Looking into your plastic eyes. " Y/n I promise, I'm not going anywhere sweetheart." Watching as strange glowing blue birds flew out of the burning factory as feathers floated. Tearing up as you looked back at him, coming closer to him as you felt his smooth pale lips touched your's. Watching as he fades and glowing dust formed into birds, watching the birds disappeared into the bright glowing blue moon into heaven.

Tearing up as you stood up tall and watched the birds flew freely as they all vanished into the bright moonlight holding on to Huggys lifeless body. " I love you."

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Years went by as Amy and Dalton opened a candy shop together as Candy Cat and Cat Bee helped with the cash register happily. as you were happily fixed up, forgetting your name in the past and stayed on the name proudly as ' Kissy Missy.' playing with all of the children happily as you gave them sweets and giggling with them .

Your fur was cleaned and soft, happily brand new as the kids smiled and jumped around you. Still remembering him, looking outside at the bright sky from the window. Smiling never forgetting him in your heart as you watched birds flew by.

The end

(Thank you 💕)