Chapter 3 { Get up } ❄️

It was a normal day in the small neighborhood, as your father drives to work. You sat in the back playing with your Kissy Missy doll in your own little world, smiling and giggling. The pink Huggy Wuggy smiled back at you with her shiny pink googly eyes.

Your father looked up at his rear-view-mirror, smiling as he drives to his job at playtime co. As he parks in his parking space. You looked out of the window quickly jumping in excitement wanting to get out unbuckling your seatbelt.

"Give me a second sweetheart" he laughed as he got his keys and put them in his pockets. Walking up opening the door as you got your Kissy Missy doll and jumped out with joy. Your father grabbed you from getting lost in his safety locking the door and holding your hand.

Walking to the door as he opened it with his card as he logged himself in. Watching it opened as you saw children jumped and run around with joy. Excitement filled the air got your heart fluttering as the magical place was quickly sprung to life.

Toy's like Bron and Bee Cat, made you sparkle with delight as you held your doll tightly to your chest. "Ok sweetie." Your father put his hand to your shoulder. "Have fun and stay away from strangers, play safe." He sighed with a tired smile as you quickly nodded and ran to the play area.

Looking up at the room a room as children circled around the giant blue doll. A Huggy Wuggy doll, as children pulled his arms trying to get it's attention. Slowly coming up to the giant doll as you smiled watching it play around with the children. Holding to your pink soft doll tightly as you pet it's fur.

Feeling the fur made you smile and giggle, joyfully playing along as the doll looked down at you. Before you could hug it, you heard a woman's voice as you turned around with the others. " Alright kids, Huggy Wuggy needs a break why don't we have some lunch at the cafeteria!." She smiled softly.

Watching as all the children cheerfully ran out of the room, leaving you to stand there as you watched the lady walking with the kids heading to lunch. Sitting beside Huggy as you hugged him, the feeling of safety and security as you felt him hugged you back.

Before you could continue, you looked up seeing a tall man with glasses as he walked into the room. Looking down at you sweetly as he smiled at your Kissy Missy doll. " Do you want to be just like her?." You looked in confusion, yet you quickly answered him quietly. " Y-yes."

"Come on, I'll show you where we will make your dreams come true." He leaded you as you let go of the giant doll, waving it quickly as it watched you walked into a different door.

°•°•°•°•°•°°•°

The room was strange, there was boxes with doll heads, blood on the floor, and glass windows showing dark rooms with beds in it. The place was cold as you looked at all the strange high tech TV's that were showing anatomy of the toys and how they make them. Strangely they showed hearts, bones, and other parts that isn't doll like.

The room you enter as the man took your hand was filled with people in white, picking you up gently as they placed you on and locked you around with belt's. You didn't understand what was happening, you watched as they covered your eyes and injected you with a syringe. " Where's daddy!?." You cried as they shushed you, calming you down as the woman pets you. "It's going to be ok sweetie, you're safer with us."

Taking your doll sitting it down on the desk as you grew tired, feeling the girl petting you as you heard her calming voice. Drifting to sleep as they grabbed needles and held your head injecting you as they turned on the light that shines down on you.

Planning and sewing the measured same height as huggy. Sketching as they held your doll for reference. The doll sat and stared as they surrounded you. You begin to feel frozen, you looked so lifeless and was pale as a ghost.

Cutting your chest opened and sticking Arterial pumps into your heart, piercing you with butterfly needles as they started collecting your blood as they watched crimson ran through the tubes. You twitched by the feeling of the machinery turning on pumping your blood and helping your blood flow. Feeling the woman placing her hand checking your fever as you growled a bit licking your lips feeling your teeth becoming sharper.

Successful they became, getting the nine foot statue and placing organic material as they rested you beside it. Pulling out the pumps as they sewn your chest back, clicking a timer as they waited for your heart to stop beating.

A man walking in looking into the room, and rushed dropping a box saw you and panicked. Tearing up as his vision became blurry, slamming the door opened alarmed everyone as the room was filled with silence. "GET AWAY FROM HER!." He cried, everyone stood back as they watched the man unbuckles the belts as he slipped your small body into his arms. taking all the needles out, Tears dripped on the floor from his cheeks.

Nearly loosing his own child's life as he cried, holding onto you tightly walking out of the room leaving your doll. "Sir, were so so-"

"I'M DONE WITH THIS STUPID JOB, IS THIS REALLY HOW WE BRING TOY'S TO LIFE BY KILLING PEOPLE AND SELLING NOTHING BUT DISGUSTING DOLLS. AND YOUR USING MY LITTLE GIRL FOR MONEY!?!." Everyone paused in silence as he rushed out of the room holding you tightly in his arms. "I-it's ok sweetie, I'm here...."

"I'm here......"

°•°•°•^•°•

Waking up in bed as you looked too see where Huggy went, sitting up and stretching trying to ignore the pain in your arm. Looking down at the carpet as you noticed blood stains. Getting up rubbing your eyes as you thought about cleaning it up.

Looking around the room, looking at Huggy sleeping on the ceiling fan seemingly like he couldn't get comfortable last night. Smiling as you tapped him "Hey buddy get up, it's time for breakfast" rubbing your eyes as you giggled watching him looked down at you with a bright smile on his face.

Seems he's more peaceful at day then the night time thanks to threatening looks. Watching him climb down as the patches on his hand got stuck on the carpet.

°•^•^•°•°√

Making waffles as you gave the Plate of sausages to him since he's like a carnivore, watching him sniff it and ate it up to death smiling happily as grease dripped from his mouth. "Hey bud. I'm gonna go shopping today I'll be back." He slithered his hand to you as he wimperd wanting you to stay.

Would you actually bring a giant doll to the store with you?. Kinda not safe since you didn't know where this guy actually was created. "Ok, but you're staying in the car got it." It nodded happily as it wrapped it's arms around you from the chair.

Smiling, yet need to change your shirt from all the grease drooling out of it's mouth.

(I work to hard)

Edit: hope my mom don't question my searches about experiment stuff)