Chapter 7 { The Flower } ❄️

Walking weakly as huggy shook the snow off of his fur that was messy, Slipping on the road as he tried to follow the toys. Chest in a painful shock from the powerful swing of it's tail, Looking around trying to find you as the two small toys helped him up.

Looking at the town from the peeks view as he looked at all the houses, remembering an ex employee that quitted his job that seemed to be y/n's father. Richard Thompson Smith.

A man who use to work as an employee for playtime co, but because y/n. Didn't knew what was happening since she came out looking pale and lifeless sleeping. she was a bird in snow, cold , wasn't moving, she couldn't breathe. She couldn't get up, it was too cold for her. Thing's don't breath when they sleep in snow.

Thoughts ran through Huggys head as CatBee snapped him out of it with her tail. He remembers y/n and hated what they did to her, going through the same experience he went threw before he went into a rage when he had enough. Those employees, those inocent orphans.

They all never deserved it, they pray to be free from this hell they're all living in. The company was nothing but a death trap for all of them.

Puffing up his fur ignoring his thoughts, walking into the neighborhood as the freezing wind became stronger slowly becoming a blizzard like wind.

-----------------

"Why hasn't she been talking to me for awhile, the last time we talked is when she had some envelope that came into her mail and decided to go where it wanted to take her." Alice, your mother was mad but worried where you've gone on to. Walking back and fourth as she looks at your father turning the temperature to keep the house warm.

" Sweetie, you need to be easy on her. She's been through alot in her life and she's suffering, the fact our lawyer is planning to put her down like a rabied dog is getting me worried. One more breakdown she has and that collar on her leg buzzes they're going to take her away." He sighed as she stopped to look at him.

"My daughter may be a wild animal to the public. We still see her as our own little angel." She frowned abit trying to understand yes. Their child isn't a monster, his old job tried to turn her into an organic toy or something. Breaks her heart thinking about it as she sits on the couch looking back at her text.

"Mom found something strange in the mail that was supposed to be for dad"

"It's from someone but the name and the company is marked out in red marker"

" Has this wierd tape with something about a wierd doll with pigtails and a dress."

"I'm gonna go where it wants me to go I guess"

10:45 PM

"Hey mom just here to tell you I'm gonna be out for awhile and i'll promise you in my heart I'm going to be ok so you don't have to worry about me take care and stay safe Love you"

Looking back at the messages made her start to feel something isn't right, something for her father?. Where did it gave her an idea to go to some random place without knowing where it came from. Trying to figure out as a loud soft knock came from the front door, causing her to jump up quickly. "Honey go see who it is... probably my brother Jeremy."

Looking up as she slowly walks towards the door, as the knocking got louder with scratching noises. Probably a animal getting cold since a blizzard is going to come soon. Unlocking the door slowly as she turned the knob, stopped to see blue fur as she tried to peek.

Opening the door as the tall nine foot doll stood with it's mouth opened yet chattering from the cold as sharp branches were sticked to it's ragged fur. Breathing a giant smoke of fog as it looks down at her with it's giant dialated pupils, walking in slowly bending it's leg's to duck down as Alice ran to the kitchen screaming grabbing a knife and pointed at the tall creature as she watched it walked in slowly growled in a warning.

"Honey, is ever!-" Stopped as he came face to face at the giant doll smiling and shaking at them as strings from being torn by branches dangled from him. " WHY ARE YOU HERE, WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!?." He yelled as the toy stayed silent waiting for everyone to calm down with patience.

Alice placed the knife down on the counter trying not to tear up, running to another room finding a blanket for it. " Please, Huggy.....I'm sorry...what has happened to you. I remembered you were so brighten and happy and now you're.......what did they do to you?" Petting Huggy as he growled at him a bit scuffing and digging through cabinets and started picking up a paper and a pencil.

Trying to write with sloppy handwriting and knows less english. He was writing strangely like a normal human or something, he was spelling strange words as he tried to figure out what I it saying.

"Smiêhs īmñ thia faesctooriey"

Huggy gave up wrighting as he brushes himself on the table trying to clean his wounds with his abnormal toung. Tearing up from frustration as he looked down at Candy Cat and CatBee wimpering. Picking up the paper as Richard fixes his glasses.

Taking his time wrighting down. Strangely he doesn't remember Huggy losing his english, wierded him out on what really happened ten years ago. Spelling taking him a moment as he finnaly got it. " She's in the factory.....Why is she there!?"

Huggy lifted his arm as he drew a little dinosaur eating a car that's been wrecked. " Bron.....but if you two are alive..... Poppy.....I need to get her home before she opens that case or does anything to her!"

Panicked as he started getting his keys rushing tearing up a bit grabbing Huggys arm and rushing out of the door as the wind blew stronger, Waving to Alice giving her a kiss and closing the door behind quickly. " Be safe sweetheart!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Opening your eyes as you were in a little room seperated by your friends. Rubbing your head as you we're placed right next to a little dollhouse.

The room was warm and peaceful, little music can be heard in another room. Getting up as you walked slowly to the door as you slowly opened it.

A room that was empty and glowing pink, Infront of you was a large case with a doll inside. The same doll in the tape you saw awhile ago, she looked pretty and was sleeping peacefully. Slowly walking towards her case as you grabbed the handle gently in a hypnotizing state.

As you opened it you jumped with the lights that flickered and alarmed you. Trying to see as you picked her up in your hands gently, she was light and felt a bit glassy. Looking at her as she opens her eyes widely as you stared into her light blue eyes.

" You opened my case"