fourteen

an// sorry for not posting in the last week!! ive been busy this summer and it's all slipped my mind <3 love you all and pretty please vote and comment if you're liking the story!

~

You groaned as you pulled the toddler off of your coffee table. "You can't do that, honey."

"Wanna play--"

"I know, but you can't stand on the table, okay?"

"P-ease!"

Your phone buzzed in your pocket and sighed, shaking your head. You opened up the text and as expected, it was Jungkookie. A few texts along with a photo.

NOONA HURRY

6B

I DON'T GET IT

im not helping you cheat on your test koo

PLEASE

i have twn minutes left

no

put your phone away and write your assessment please

but noona i did you a favour toooooo

wow

did you really pity fuck me jeon

nO

whatever fine

if i fail you have to buy me another latte

jsut try your best kookie

You slipped your phone onto the table as Nina ran around your dorm, bumping into and whining at just about everything. "If you napped," you began as you pulled a banana out of her hands before she could squish it, "you wouldn't be so tired."

"No!"

"But I want to nap too," you pouted as you picked her up, hoisting her onto your hip. She pulled at your hair. "Shouldn't you let me nap as well?"

"No!"

You rolled your eyes and set her back on your couch, down on the pillow her mother had brought for her. She squirmed a little but soon relaxed as you ran your fingers through her curls, combing them through. She let out a little sigh and you smiled. "See?"

"Snack?" she asked.

"Mhm, we'll have one when you get up." She nodded softly. "Apples and peanut butter-- how does that sound?"

"Red?" she asked. 

You nodded. "I'll peel the red stuff off for you, I promise."

And with a giggle, she drifted right off to sleep.

You sighed and stood, surrounding her with one of your couch cushions before heading to the cushions to start up your coffee machine. A little afternoon caffeine fix never hurt anyone.

As that brewed, you made your own snack and headed to get your things to get some studying done. Your attention had been split so many ways as of late and you were looking for every spare second to get studying in. You weren't paying tuition to dance and paint, were you?

Sitting down at the coffee table with your books spread in front of you, you began to work on some homework problems for a class. While you would've much rather sat at your other table, the one with a chair, you had to keep an eye on Nina, the little girl you were babysitting for the afternoon.