author's note :')

hi everyone!

i... dont know why i never posted an author's note and wrapped up this book but i think i was just busy with the end of my first semester at uni.

anyway, now ive finished my second semester and i suddenly remembered so here we are!!

i'll be honest and say that this book wasn't one of best works. the idea came to me randomly and while i was really excited about it at the beginning, i guess i just lost interest in it gradually. it took me so long to write and i had to force myself to finish some parts of it which wasn't fun.

in the end though, i did finish it, which still says a lot because if i don't want to finish something, i just wont. i still ended up being pretty proud of the finished product and i'm glad i was able to wrap it up nicely.

i liked the style i chose for this book, writing in both the past and present and managing to intertwice two different, but the same, stories into one. it was inspired by ugly love by colleen hoover, a book i read years ago and enjoyed at the time.

but yeah! i know this book may have not been as exciting as my others (if you've read those) or as loved but as another one of my books, its still one of my babies.

thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed it xx

love,

vi <3