twenty-five

an// i just suck at posting for this book i apologize :(

~

Taehyung could get used to this.

Waking up next to you.

Your face was tilted away from him but you two were sleeping by the windows. With the morning sun just illuminating the right side of your face, he couldn't help but reach up to push your hair behind your ear so that he could see you better.

You were so pretty.

Propping his head up onto his elbow, he pushed his hair back out of his face. It fell back in his eyes, and he almost began reaching for it with his other hand. But his left arm was locked under you and pulling it would wake you. And that's the last thing he wanted to happen.

You turned then, your face just inches from his as your head tilted, hair falling in your eyes. He stopped breathing, your face just literal, literal, inches from his. Your eyes opened, the sun in your face now as you squinted, blinking yourself slowly awake.

He really could get used to this.

"Morning," you whispered, smiling a little at him. He nodded, unable to really form words as you closed your eyes again. He kept his eyes trained on your eyelids, almost daring himself to look away. When you reopened them to look at him, he managed to stay staring at you. "Wha-- time's it?" you asked, voice soft.

"Six."

You gave him a simple nod and closed your eyes again. They reopened as he spoke. "You can go back to sleep."

"Hm?" He nodded towards your pillow and you nodded. He didn't even care why you were in his bed. He didn't care where Jimin had gone to. He didn't care who'd let you in or what had happened. You were next to him and that was all that mattered.

"I'll wake you when you need to get up," he reassured, voice hoarse and deep. It practically lulled you right back to sleep.

And held you for the next hour.

When it really was time to get back up, he was upset at the fact. He really was; the second his roommate's alarm went off, Tae rushed to cover your ears, waking you instead. "Hm?" you squinted hard and Tae let out a sigh, shaking his head to himself. Looking at you as you woke yourself up, he apologized in his head.

"Dude, turn that the fuck off," Jimin groaned, rolling in bed right to the floor. Another groan emitted. You sat up scooting up the bed and Tae moved your pillow to help. You rubbed your eyes and he tugged the t-shirt that you'd worn to bed over your thighs as they'd ridden up. He frowned.

Jimin must've let you in then. You were wearing his shirt after all. But it was okay, Tae thought. It's fine. You'd still slept next to him. In his bed. With his arms around you and your legs tossed over his. Not Jimin's.

Jimin who was attempting to push himself off of the floor.

"What the heck is she doing here?" the other two roommates of theirs asked in sync. You glanced over and Tae took the moment to pull your shirt down again. If you'd worn his clothes, this wouldn't have been a problem; all of his shirts were bigger than Jimin's.

"I got kicked out of my room," you admitted in a whisper. The four boys looked at each other as you started to shuffle out of bed. "Can I get the bathroom first?"

"Ladies first," Jimin mumbled, halfasleep.

You began to scoot out of bed as Tae's hand wrapped around your wrist. You turned to look back at him as their room door swung open. "See, sir! She snuck out of our room to sneak into the boys' room!"