eighteen

an// i graduate high school today :) its crazy to think i started writing on this website when i started and that im still here <3 love youuu

~

"Can I help you babysit again, noona?" 

You rolled your eyes. "Absolutely not." You tapped Jungkook's textbook. "Tell me what the answer is."

"I can't focus when there's such a pretty girl in front of me." You gave him a look and he pointed up, as if in defence. "Not you-- I was talking about the librarian."

You glanced up at the woman, a cranky old grandmother in her sixties. You looked at Jungkook and he chuckled. "Jungkook."

"45.89, noona." You checked your calculator and nodded. "See? I can do this."

"I know. Let's try an example from the next problem set then." He stared at you and you smiled, nudging him in the shoulder. "C'mon, Kookie."

"C'mon, noona."

"Jungkook."

"Let's just go to my place, noona. And we can--"

"Jeon Jungkook," you scolded. "What did I say about talking about it?" He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. You shoved him away by the chest and he laughed, falling back in his chair. The pretty librarian he'd been talking about glared at him. He bowed.

"Sorry, ma'am."

You checked your phone for any new notifications and sighed. "Koo, I need you to get on with this. I have somewhere to go after."

"I really don't wanna fucking work, noona." You gave him a small smile as he dropped his head onto his arms. "All I did was study for chemistry last night. I had a test today and it was fine but I'm so-- fucked out."

"My poor Kookie."

"But maybe if you were also fu--"

"Don't make me regret sleeping with you, Jeon." He chuckled and stretched out his arms behind him. "Don't you ever just sleep with someone and wish they'd just be with you?" He looked up at you quickly.

"No."

"You've never wished for something more with anyone?" 

He leaned in, worried again. "Noona, we can't be together." 

You slapped him in the chest. "I don't want to be with you, Jungkook. I'm just wondering if you'd ever felt like that." He stared at you for a moment and sat back, shrugging. "No? You've never wished one of the girls you slept with was your girlfriend?"

"No, not really." He shrugged again after some more thought. "I just wanna make them feel good-- and then make me feel good too, of course-- and that's it."

"That's it?"

''It's just how it was for you and I, noona." He smiled. "Except I usually don't sleep with any of my friends."

"Right."

"Please, noona, you have to understand that I'm really not interested in dating anyone at all right now and I don't want you to have a crush on me or something stupid like that."

"I do not have a crush on you Jeon, get over yourself." He chuckled, rolling his eyes. "I was just curious. For a moment after, I wished we were together, you know? It'd be nice to have someone sleep next to me every night."

"Then I think it's time we get you set up for an arranged marriage." You rolled your eyes and he laughed.

"I think it's time we get on with your physics homework."