fourteen.

deadly games❝decisions❞

deadly games
decisions

ON YOUR WAY BACK TO THE BEACH YOU DECIDED TO STOP FOR A LITTLE WHILE AT THE BRIDGE. It was right in front of the place you desperately tried to avoid. Your thoughts were all over place and as you leaned on the bridge's bars that were in the lake's direction, you thought it was the best time to put your thoughts back in order.

You couldn't stand that place called 'Beach' anymore. You wanted to go as far as possible, but you had to wait for your friends' arrival first. After they will appear, you hoped that Chishiya's plan will work.

As you watched the lake alone, you couldn't help but think about all the unfortunate deaths you had to assist. From that teenage couple, to Kiyo and Sakae and now Kenta. The words you heard tonight from Kenta came back in a rush at the thought of him.
Thoughts about Chishiya's gestures to you in the Five of Spades game, how he cleaned your room after he wanted to ignore you and how he manipulated you earlier today into being okay with his plan. You were furious that he included you in that plan before even talking to you about it. Kenta was right about everything.

Another figure leaned on the same bars next to you. Your head didn't have to move to know who it was.

"Aren't you cold?" Chishiya asked you and you shook your head in disbelief. This man really had some nerve. You turned to face him completely.

"I want you to stop, Chishiya." his eyes were now locked with yours. "You know how I feel about you. I think you knew even before I did. I let you use the way I started to care about you, because I tried to convince myself that I wouldn't mind it and I didn't actually feel something when it came to you. But I do. So from now on, you either stop using me or we try to forget about each other. It's your choice." you leaned back on the bars and he followed shortly.

"I'm aware it wasn't the best decision to toy around with you, but I don't regret it. You can think of me however you want, it won't change the way I perceive things." he said forcing a laugh out of you. You were stunned by what he just said.

"I envy you, you know? I will always have it worse than you here, because I care. I might try not to show it and act cold about it, but I care about every single death that happened in front of my eyes."

"I guess that's the difference between the two of us. It's a big one." he sighed. "I agree with you on something, though. The guy from tonight's game should've lived instead of that girl. He was smart. The game had a pattern and he was able to figure it out. He did it before me, actually."

"That doesn't solve anything. It's not like he will come back from the dead if you talk highly of him once."

"He knew he was going to die, but he seemed at peace with it. I wish I could feel that way about death." Chishiya ignored your former words and you watched him from the corner of your eye.