🌌•Amber's beginning•🌌

New Jersey, America

Walking with light purple headphones on that is more important than what is happening in the real world. You see that girl dancing while walking on the street, that's me being myself without caring about my surroundings. I love making my own mixes and bringing that music to life with some dance moves.

Some people look at me weirdly and most of them smile and try to do the same moves that I do. That's how I see if music is their life or just their free time to be busy with something. Music is for me an escape from reality and being happy when I am down. Well, let me show y'all around.

Welcome to New Jersey the city of many dreams that can come true. Well everywhere is a place to let your dreams come true tho.

I have one little sister and a little brother, so I'm the oldest in the family (she's 18). My parents are mostly busy with their work, so I need to care for them. My grandmother still lives just around the corner of the street, so she visits most of the time. 

When I don't have anything to do, I just go outside and walk in the park or on the streets to listen to music or go to my secret hide-out that only my friends know where it is. Well, I do have not many friends only one best friend that is behaving weird recently. But besides that, I also play games at the game café in the city. 

I go to a donut café and order myself different kinds of donuts in a box of 16. As I wait, I see a familiar face walking with a group of friends. Then I know it, it is my best friend (Lenna). I grab my phone and text her as a surprise:

A: Hey Lenna, how are you?

I see Lenna getting her phone and see her facial expression change to a serious face.

L: I'm doing good and u?

A: I'm also doing good, have any plans rn?

L: Yeah, I'm visiting my grandmother now. But I'm for a time busy with my job, so I can't hang out with u T°T

After that message, I can't believe my eyes what she lies. 

A: So you have no time rn, to hang out?

L: No... sorry, My grandmom is calling me so I gtg.

A: Okey, do my greetings to her. Bye.

After that, she didn't even reply to me and puts her phone in her pockets. I get some tears in my eyes and hear my order being ready, I grab my order and go in the direction of Lenna. I "accidentally" bump into her and say nothing. 'Excuse me, aren't u gonna say sorry?' she says and I turn around to see her face go in shock. 'Why would I say sorry to a friend that lies to me.' I say and before I leave the donut shop, I say another thing. 'Oh and here, I don't need this anymore.' I say and throw the friendship bracelet on the ground. I walk out very angry and sad at the same time. {How could she.} I go to my house and does the box full of donuts on the table. I didn't even see my parents being home and seeing me coming in and going directly to my room. 'honey?' my mom even says to me, but I ignored it.

I go into my room and let my eyes cry every sadness that is feeling in my whole body. I heard someone knocking on my door but I couldn't see who it was, because of my vision being blurry of the tears.

XxxxxAmberL