🌌•Soomin's beginning 2•🌌

Fashion Queen: Well hope you'll find what you want, but let's now focus on that karaoke booth. I'll send a pic of the room I booked.
Artistic Star: Sure, I can't wait!
Fashion Queen: Purple sunrise karaoke room.jpg (photo on top of the chapter)
Foody Chef: Wow that looks amazing and very expensive.
Fashion Queen: Indeed it is, I love their rooms it's very modern but also very stylish.
Mister Popular: I can't wait to sing there to let you three hear my angelic voice
Artistic Star: Don't let me laugh when I heard you sing when you visited you sounded like someone was killing you hahaha
Mister Popular: Well I never heard you sing, so are you challenging my beautiful voice in a karaoke duel? *flips my unexistent long hair*
Fashion Queen: OMG HAHAHA, bro you should watch what you say or I'll cut that unexistent hair of you hahaha

I laugh at that comment and put my phone away as those two are arguing. I open my back bag and take my homework out of it. I go and sit by my desk and make my homework after I prepared some food, my pencils, pens, ... so I don't need to move when I'm working on it. (It's almost like she's studying for an exam, btw good luck for people who have exams)

After my homework is done, I clean it all up and go to refresh myself by taking a shower with my Bluetooth speaker that I got from a birthday two years ago from my mom. I step into the shower after undressing myself and let the water go down to my feet. I sing with the music of my speaker and shampoo my hair and swing my body a bit. After I washed all the shampoo out, I get out and put my bathrobe on. After a while, I lay cozy in my bed, under my warm blanket. I look at my ceiling and think about what I wanna do in the future.

The night went fast and it was morning. Soomin is still sleeping like a rose, till the annoying alarm goes off. 

*LOUD MUSIC PLAYING* 'Ughh' mumbles Soomin as she reaches the snooze button, but when she reaches it.........*THUD* she ends up hugging the floor. (Girl, don't kill me when reading this *goes on my knees and begs* I'll make it up to youuu!!!!) 'Auwww' She says in pain and struggles to get up, she looks at the time and rushes from the ground to her wardrobe. She takes an outfit for school and dresses as fast she could. She runs to the kitchen and gets something to for along the way to school.

Soomin POV

I run as fast to my school and see the front of the school fully empty. "Oh no, they are all inside already." I say in my smart brain and run the school in and hear the bell just go when I enter the building. 

I have reached my class just on time and have then my last subject: Art. The teacher wanted to speak with me after class to talk about the opportunity she has given me for college. 'So, have you thought about the competition for a place to college?' 'Yeah, but I'm not gonna do it. I don't see doing art for the rest of my life, it is just a hobby that I practice and I'm happy with that.' I say against the teacher. 'I understand, whatever you will do in your life, I hope you'll be happy and to do it. I really support you after this year.' The teacher says. 'Thank you, Ms. But now I gotta go, I and my friends have karaoke night.' 'That's good, have fun and I'll see you next week.' She says and I say her goodbye before leaving the class and going home to prepare myself for tonight. 

I wear some party-like clothes that are great for karaoke, comfortable yet stylish. I go out but my mom says to bring my brother with me. 'Ugh, are you kidding me?' 'No, now take him with you and take care of him, me and your dad will be on a date the whole evening. So we will be late tonight and if you two are early home, there's some food in the fridge that you can eat and also the drinks are in there too.' 'i know mom, don't worry and have fun tonight with dad.' I say and hug my mom. 'Thx Soo, if you need something or if something happens you know my number.' My mom says and gives me a last hug before me and my brother go to my friends that wait at the karaoke building.

I see my friends waving at us as we arrive and we go inside. 'Hi, I reserved this room.' Madura says and shows him the photo of the karaoke room. 'On what name?' 'On "The next great star", I'll also pay for the drinks and some snacks in those hours.' Madura explains and he lets us in. 'The drinks and snacks can be ordered in the room self, the toilets are on every level of this building. If you need some help with the karaoke machine, there's also a help button next to the door in the room. The room that you have reserved is on the 3the floor, room 7.' He says and gives some bracelets. 'These bracelets will track each other if someone is lost.' 'Nice, thank you.' 'Come guys let's party!' Madura says after Rehma and we all go to our reserved karaoke room. When we arrive at the door we hear in the hallway amazing singers. We go in and our eyes go big. 'Woow, these rooms look so expensive.' my brother says on the back of cousin Mazin.

We place our stuff on the soft couches and take the tablet with a lot of songs. 'Who's first?' 'Soomin.' says my brother proud and does his two thumps up. 'Okay, give me a mic.' I say and Rehma gives me a mic.

(Imagen that she is in the room singing | song: All by myself | Don't ask me why I choose that video, i just like her vocals 😍😍)

All present people in the room are speechless and claps when Soomin has stopped singing seeing their reactions. 'My did is THE BEST' my brother says and I hug him. 'Thanks lil bro.' i say and sit back on the couch while we all make fun singing in groups or alone, drinking and eating when we feel like. After a time we end our hangout and leave everything clean. Trash is putted into the trashcan in the hallway. We go to the reception and give back the key and the bracelets. 'Thanks for coming and hope y'all will come again.' 'Don't worry well come back.' Madura giggles and the receptionist holds me for a sec. 'wait I got something for you, some guy said to me to give it to you hours ago.' He says and gives me na envelop. 'Thanks, have a great night.' 'Y'all too, bye.' The man says and we go home. I watch all the time the envelope and promised myself to open it when we're home.

I go to my room and go sit by my desk. I open the envelope and see an invitation in it. I read following words: "Congrats, you're selected by our secret talent expert to auditions in South-Korea, Seoul."

This is the longest part I did this book, hope y'all are enjoying these three girls in there journey to their future, everything is possible.

If you have any ideas of what u wanna happen or any comments please tell me and don't forget Vote for this chapter as well.

First General Chapter will take a long time to write because of school and my starting career i hope to achieve, but I'll write from time to time!!! Love y'all so much!! (BORAHAE!!!💜💜💜)

XxxxxAmberL