🌌•Chapter 11•🌌

'Leyah are you in here?' I say and slowly get an umbrella from the umbrella stand. I hear some shuffles and footsteps walking toward me and get myself ready to hit the person. 'Oh hey, I didn't know you would return this early.' Leyah says while peaking around the corner with her head. 'Well, I needed to get my stuff as I am the selection to train!' 'OMG REALLY??!!' She shocks at my comment. 'We need to celebrate that, I'll come tomorrow to meet them all if that's alright.' 'Yeeeeeeeeeeey.' I cheer and ask her a weird question. 'Why you hiding behind that corner tho?' 'Well that's not important, the important thing is that you are through it, woop woop!!' Leyah tries to get Soomin's nose out of her business. 'Alright then, I get my stuff and I'll move to the address that will be sent to me and the others. 

At the hotel:

All girls gathered around with their suitcases in the lobby of the hotel that the secretary of Bang PD had sent. The secretary was already at the hotel desk getting the keycards. 'Good evening girls, Are you all ready to start the journey?' she smiles with her clipboard and 3 keycards in her arms. 'Now that we are here together, I'll have some rules that need to be lived on.' she gives everyone a paper with the rules on. 'It is a front and a back?' 'Yes we on bighit have been more strict with new groups. So we don't make the same mistakes as the other ones.' the secretary says and starts again talking. 'So I have take care of only three rooms, so I have divided you all in three groups.'

The secretary then said the following groups:
Group 1 (Room 89) =
- Odang
- Amber 
- Kendra

Group 2 (Room 90) =
- Moon
- Jessica
- Seoyun

Group 3 (Room 91) =
- Soomin
- Huafang
- Lea

The secretary gives each group their room key and the girls start moving to their rooms full of excitement, walking to the stairs to the 5th floor, because the elevator was defective. With every step they take the heavier their suitcases are. 'Are you all suitcases also getting heavier?' asks Lea and everyone nods except Huafang who didn't care what the other girls say. She arrives at their floor while the rest are still trying to get to the 5th floor, Odang is still on the 3rd floor with her suitcase struggling to go further the floors up. 'Kendra, can you take my suitcase to our room, please? I help Odang to get further upstairs.' Amber rushed downstairs leaving her suitcase on the fifth floor. Kendra gets Amber's suitcase and goes to room 89, it was far from the stairs so it took a while to arrive at the door. Luckily the suitcases roll smoothly down the hallway. 

After everyone has reached their door, they use the keycard and go inside to be chocked by the rooms size. 'Wth is this for room???' Huafang says but goes inside in disgust.

XxxxxAmberL