🌌•Chapter 2•🌌

As the girls get a peaceful flight to South Korea, they don't know what will be on their path.

The first they all do when they land is ... to text their loved ones.

Moon: I landed, Grandma. I'll find a hotel, join the auditions, and text you after it how it went xxx.

Moon's grandma: That's great honey, I'll go now and take a good nap.

Moon: Sure grandma, byee~

Soomin: I landed y'all, don't do stupid things alright, byeeee~

Madura-Rehma-Mazin: Byeee Queen

Amber's Mom: typing...

Amber: Mom for the 100th time, don't worry about me I'll be fine and go fun things with dad and also with Brandon and Millie (the younger siblings of Amber)

Amber's Mom: Alright princess, but be careful and do your best!!

Amber: Of course mom, I'll inform you on time.

Moon:

As Moon walks to the escalator she stands on it and goes down. When she's down, she looks around and smiles brightly. "My dream is so close." She thinks in her head and goes to the exit. But hears some noise behind her.

Amber:

She takes her baggage and takes the elevator. She held the door open for a person and received a bow as gratefulness. She bows back and presses the ground floor button with only them in it. Amber sees the man coming closer to her and then he suddenly sniffs at the perfume that she puts on daily around her neck. She leans away from the man and looks at him. They exchange a smile and Amber steps further away. But the man still comes closer and she walks to the other side of the elevator. When the man again comes closer the elevator doors open and Amber rushes out there. She looks then around and walks around to find the exit of the Korean airport. She sees it and takes her phone out to listen to music with her headphone.

Soomin:

I look around and use first the staircase to be on the 1st floor, and then she goes to the escalator. But as she wants to step on it, a girl with headphones bumps into her. Soomin's baggage falls down the empty escalator and the two girls look at it. The both of them see the luggage charging to another girl at the end of the escalated, as reflex they both run like the wind not leaving any baggage on the 1st floor. 'WATCH OUT!!' they tell and the girl turns around just when the luggage hits her.

💥💫✨

Soomin helps the girl on the ground and does her luggage at the side. 'Hey, are you okey? Are you hurt?' she says and the girl that fell nods her head. 'Yeah I'm fine, I was just in jungshook by that surprise attack.' she says and laughs after her words. 'I'm sorry that i bumped into you, it wouldn't have happened.' 'its okay, my luggage is okay and she's okay too. here let me help you.' soomin says and lends her hand to the girl that fell.

XxxxxAmberL