🌌•Chapter 8•🌌

As the three see more and more girls entering the hall, they ask how many girls are left. But most girls don't remember as they are stressed and focused on dancing. Time flies by and the last girl that auditioned comes into the room as well.

All the girls wait more hours because they discuss which girls can go through the next round of the audition. They then hours a couple of doors open and the 8 people come out of it (BTS and Bang Pd. 'Hello everyone, I want to say again that every one of you did it amazing, but we can only let 9 through.' start Bang PD with a microphone in his hand that is connected to the speakers. 'Now that everyone has auditioned and we discussed the one that will be going to the next category. Now we will announce the ones going to the next round.' Namjoon says and Bang Pd nods to the guys to say each will name someone that will go further. And following 9 names are been called: Melony Jessica, Parks Kendra, Choi Moon, Campbell Lea, Lee Seoyun, Mody Soomin, Pal Odyang, Li Hua Fang, and Amber Moore. The nine girls that have been called, gather in front of BTS and Bang PD. 'Congratulation girls, you have been selected for the next round and the other contestants, great audition you did and I hope we'll see you another time or see for something else, don't give up on your dreams. You can all now leave but don't forget to get a little gift on your way to the lobby.' says Bang PD and the people who didn't get selected go to the lobby, some walk, some walk and also some girls attack the ones that got selected. 'I WAS MEANT TO BE SELECTED, YOU ALL DON'T KNOW WHAT REAL TALENT IS.' A girl shouted and is approaching Moon to slap her. But the bodyguards from the side get right on time between them and took the aggressive girl outside.

As everyone is gone except BTS, Bang PD, the 9 girls, and the secretary. 'Congrats again on your selection for this audition. The next round of the audition to be in our new girl group. You all will have a tour later, but first, we got some rules because we know that some contestants can be cruel to their "competition".'

Rules:

- Don't sabotage any of the auditions or anything that will have an effect on someone from the contestants.

- Work together, not against each other, helping each other as you would help your family or your best friend.

- No dating of idols of the company or any other company.

- Don't start any rumors that aren't true, it only means.

- Don't be late for any practices for vocals, dance, music,...

'If you won't follow those rules, you will be failed with your audition with no excuse and be sent home.' Bang PD says and the assistant goes further. 'You will all have a document to fill in with all those rules and with info about the company like the history, your schedules of practice, and more. We need to last page back as proof that you agree, you will have a couple of minutes to read and fill the last page in.' she gives the girls each a document and a pen.

XxxxxAmberL