🌌•Soomin's Beginning•🌌

Mumbai, India

As the paint got painted on the canvas with elegant movements by a beautiful girl. People behind her looking from behind their canvas. They are amazed by Soomins talent and passion for art, every class that she is in every person in the room is amazed and wants to paint like that too.

When I finished my painting in art class, the bells goes and the teacher ends the lesson. 'Good work everyone, for the ones who aren't finished can finish it tomorrow. The ones who finished it will have a new assignment tomorrow. Now have a great day everyone and I'll see you all tomorrow again.' The art teacher says, as an effect that everyone picking up their stuff and doing their art on the right art table for "not ready" or "ready". I do mine on "ready" and get my backpack. Everyone is already moving outside and I walk to the teacher cause she signed me to come over. 'Hey Soomin, I've been watching you for some time and I have an option to expanse your artistic talent. There's recently a competition for a place in an art college, so if u are interested I can get you in.' 'That's amazing, but I'll need some time to think about it.' 'Yes, I understand that but the competition starts next week. Only the registrations will be closed in two days.' 'Oh okay, I'll tell as fast as possible if I wanna enter or not.' 'That's good, well I'll be waiting for your answer. I'll see you tomorrow then' the teacher says and I say my goodbyes to her and leave the class to my best friends who are waiting for me at the gate. (Madura, Rehma and Mazin {2 girls and 1 boy})

I see them standing there and they wave at me when they see me. ' Hey Soomin, why did you take so long?' 'I just had a conversation with the art teacher, she offered me a place for a competition for an art college.' 'Woow that's amazing, you could use your artistic talent to win it.' Mazin says and we discuss every subject as we walk to our homes. As Soomin is almost home, she says to Rehma as she goes further to her house. When inside Soomin still thinks of the offer that the art teacher suggested to her.

Soomin POV:

"Would I participate in that contest to win that scholarship?" I think in myself and go lay on the couch. I look up and take my phone, looking up the art I made that I have saved on my phone. I like my art, but I don't if I'm gonna participate cause my important passion is singing but I do that mostly in the shower. As I think of what to say to myself, I get interrupted by my phone which shows that I have a message. I look at my phone and see it's from the group chat with my friends.

Groupchat: 

{Nicknames:}
{Madura = Fashion Queen}
{Rehma = Foody Chef}
{Mazin = Mister Popular}
{Soomin = Artistic Star}

Fashion Queen: Hi guys, y'all ready for the karaoke~
Foody Chef: A little
Mister Popular: Yes, I can't wait to hear y'all sing
Artistic Star: Yeah, me too
Fashion Queen: I already booked a karaoke room, so we'll just need to go In the room and we'll get drinks and snacks for FREE!
Mister Popular: YES FREE FOOD, can't wait
Foody Chef: Yeah. Soomin did you think about that contest for that scholarship?
Artistic Star: I'm not gonna do it, I don't see any future in making art all my life. But I'll figure things out.

The introduction of the friends of Soomin:

Madura: a fashionista that is known in college because of her way of dressing and her uniqueness in wearing make-up. Her dream is to be an make-up artist and she will work seriously to achieve that dream, nothing else matter for her excepts for her amazing friends.

Rehma: a shy but a person with a really big heart for others. She loves cooking and let her friends taste it like a cooking contest. She likes to her their reviews on her special dishes she makes and wants to be in the big kitchens in the future.

Mazin: Is the cousin of Soomin, grew up together and became the closest friend. He's the team captain of the football team in college. His dream is to become a professional football player. He isn't friends with everyone cause girls simp for him and guys are jealous of him being popular with the girls.

That was the introduction of Soomins friends in the story. Let's get back to the next chapter and don't forget to vote + comment on what your thoughts are or what you want in the future chapters!

XxxxxAmberL