🌌•Chapter 4•🌌

Soomin takes some steps back and inspects the house for movements of shadows, but suddenly the door opens and a happy smile appears on the person's face. 'Hey Soomin, I didn't know you would come this quick.' 'Leyah, It's good to see you. Nice house you got.' She says to her friend Leyah that is in the doorframe. 'Thanks, come in. You must be hungry from the travel.' She says and I go inside carrying her luggage into the living room. 'So are you ready for those auditions?' Leyah asks after she closed the front door and enters the living room. 'Of course, I am but I'm nervous cause it's the first audition I ever have tried to do. But you know everything about it right? like the feeling, the stress,...' Leyah nods and remembers the memories. 'Well at first it's always scary, but when you know you really want it, you will do your very best to achieve your goal. Just look at me, I love making music at my own speed, working with multiple workers and other artists for collabs, and let's not forget the amount of sleep I get.' Leyah says and both laugh at the fact that Leyah is a sleepyhead. 'Hahaha, well your words give me the courage to be the best. thank you, Leyah.' Soomin hugs Leyah and someone's stomach rumbles. 'You hungry, Soomin? Cause my stomach is very hungry.' 'Yeah.' Both of them walk to the kitchen while laughing.

At the hotel

Amber and Moon prepare their room and have chosen their beds after a long discussion about who will have which bed. 'What do you think if we go and do some fun karaoke in the karaoke room on the first floor?' 'Is there a karaoke room???' Amber answers in shock and Moon only could laugh at her face and shows the brochure of the hotel. 'Yes, it all says in this brochure.' Amber looks at the brochure and couldn't believe her eyes. 'Omg a pool, dance room, some hobby classes, and omo... AN OUTDOOR STAGE?!?! My dreams are coming true.' 'I know right, this is the best hotel ever, that's why it's always booked full. Well, luckily I booked a room on time. So what you wanna do?' When Mono said that Amber thinks of the audition. 'Well I gotta practice for an audition tomorrow and I'm freaked out that I'll fail.' 'Then I'll practice with you, because I got also have an audition tomorrow.' Moon smiles at her. 'Okay, let's change our clothes to dance outfits and I'll meet you in the lobby, alright?' 'Sure and by the way what are you auditioning?' 

Somewhere down in the karaoke room

'Who is singing that good, wait that voice is very familiar.' a female passenger says passing by a karaoke room that is in use. 'Well I don't know, but man does I wanna know that. Let's peek from the door.' another girl says and the other nods in agreement. She reaches out for the door handle and pulls the door. 'Oh my god...' both girls say and immediately get sent away by a bodyguard.

XxxxxAmberL