🌌•Moon's Beginning 2•🌌

Two days later:

I'm walking with my Dadu (grandma from father's side) to the mall to buy some food and also for something that my Dadu doesn't want to say. I don't question her, cause I know she won't say me when I'll beg for it. 

After shopping, we walk back but I heard some music in some street, I see a crowd standing around. I and my grandma go and look through the crowd and see a dancing group dancing to popular music. I cheer and imagine dancing in front of the people. What a wonderful feeling is it, but I never really have experienced that feeling until they asked if they are any people who wanna join. 

My Dadu looks at me and does my hand in the air, the people in front of us make space so I can go through the professionals. 'Welcome, what's your name?' 'My name is Moon.' 'Okay Moon, we'll put on a song and you need to dance some kpop songs in a medley. Do you have any dance experience?' 'Yeah, I dance daily to multiple songs.' I say to a guy with a mic. 'Woow, well that's great, I'll show you the list of the songs and you need to do your best to it.' the mc says and I nod to that agreement. They show me the list while I take off my jacket. (cause it's gonna be warm when dancing.) I walk to the middle of the circle and go in the start position. 

{Imagine it's on a street with people around and that people cheer and your grandmother smiling at you being very proud.}

Everyone claps in their hands and the mc cheers through the mic. 'Wooow that was amazing!' 'thank you very much.' I say and bow as the people still applaud for me. I go to my happy Dadu and we saw the rest of the show till the end. We were on point to go home but the mc from that street dance is stopping us. 'Wait I wanna talk to you. I'm still very impressed with your dancing skills and want to give you this.' he says and gives me an envelope. 'What is it?' 'That's a surprise and also a big opportunity for you.' he says and I thank him. 'Thank you, I'll open it when I'm home.' I say and we exchange smiles at each other.  I turn with my grandmother to go home and I hold onto the envelope. 'I'm very proud of you, darling.' 'Thank you, Dadu. I'm curious what so important in this envelope is, it's out of nowhere that he gives it to me.' I say and look at it. 

As we walk and saw some shops that are interesting, we shopped a little more than we have planned but it's relaxing. We finally reach home carrying each two or three bags and we giggle and talk a bit when we go inside.

We see my brother gaming with his friend and didn't hear us coming in. 'What are you boys doing, go play outside and enjoy the weather.' my Dadu says and they immediately looked at us. 'Wow, have you two shopped a whole store?' 'Kinda, but we bought u something too.' I say and give a bag to him as I pass the couch where they both sit. He happily opens the bag and is happy with what I have chosen for him. 'Thanks, sis I'll take every bad word about you back.' I laugh at what he says and hug him. After I hugged him, me and my Dadu go to my room to put the bags in there, but as we set it down I see the envelope falling on the ground. I take it off the ground and open it. I read what is on it. "Congrats, you're selected by our secret talent expert to auditions in South-Korea, Seoul."

XxxxxAmberL