🌌•Moon's Beginning•🌌

Dhaka, Bangladesh

Moving my feet to every beat that comes into my ears. Swaying my hands in the thin air of my room and murmuring the song through my throat.

Dancing is actually part of my life when it comes to expressing my feelings or just dancing for fun. I always remember my mother being a dancer in her days, years ago. She was so amazing and that's why I wanna be like her, well being her as myself.

I love to dance with Just Dance or just dance with some dance videos.

I move with just dance and see my brother going to sit on the couch. I didn't care till the tv suddenly goes pitch black. I turn around and see my brother with the remote in his hand, I glare at him and he runs as fast as he can. 'COME HERE, YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!'

'Noooooo!!' my brother yells as I run after him and follow him through the house. After a time i grab the back of his shirt and make him fall on the ground. I sit on him and give him soft slaps on his head. 'don't you ever put off the tv when I'm dancing!' i say and look at him to hear an answer. 'Sure sis. Now can u get off me, u pig?' says he as I get off him. 'Wait what did u say to me?!' i turn to him and see him already running for his life. 'COME HERE U ANNOYING MOSQUITO!!!'

Well at the end I went back dancing and glare at my brother as he is in the living room. But he then asked to join, so we dance together to some favorite dances. After some time dancing, we take a break and watch some tv instead. We have much fun seeing our show marathon that we sing every time the intro comes. We laugh as we said some lines from our show at the same time and looked at each other with straight faces. The time flies by and it is time to go to bed, but before they do they need to go to the dining room to eat their dinner. 'Where are mom and dad?' 'They're probably having late shifts don't worry they'll come.' as I answer my brother's question, our doorbell goes off. I walk to the door as my brother follows me and stands just around the corner, the doorbell goes again and I reach for the doorknob. I open the door and see our grandma standing in front of the door with her umbrella. 'Grandma!' yells my brother and runs to her, hugging her while I smile. 'Heyy my grandchildren. Wow you two have grown so much, I don't recognize you two anymore.' she says as she squeezes our cheeks and goes with her hand by our cheeks. She cupped my face and looks right into my eyes. 'And... Do you still dance, my moon?' 'All the time grandma, never stopped because it's my passion.' I say and a proud smile forms on her lips. 'That's good, well your parents called me to babysit you two and I'm also gonna stay for a week or more.' My grandma says coming in the house and I close the door while she talks and we go to the living room. We helped her baggage in and placed it next to her as we all came in. 'Are you hungry, Dadu? I can make some food if you want?' 'From all that traveling I am a bit hungry.' she says. I'll make you something, Dadu.' I say and go to the kitchen to make her a meal.

XxxxxAmberL