🌌•Chapter 12•🌌

'What is this the ugliest room I have ever seen in my life.' 'Could you not be so dramatic, it's the size of a giant pool, what do you want more?' Soomin tells Huafang, but Huafang doesn't listen to them and leaves the room and starts calling someone on her phone. 'What's wrong with her?' Lea says and Soomin shrugs her shoulders and they both install in their new room.

In the other dorm next to theirs, Moon runs to the sofa and gently jumps onto the soft and comfortable sofa that she has ever seen in her life. 'This is sooooo cozyyyyyy, can anyone get me a drink and then it's perfect.' 'Moon, leave some space for us to lay.' Seoyun says and joins Moon into the sofa leaving Jessica staying up on her feet with her luggage next to her. 'I'm gonna unpack my stuff in my room.' Jessica says in a stone-cold reaction and goes to a room to unpack. 'Is it me or did she react so cold that my toes are freezing.'Moon says and Seoyun sits up 'Yeah, she normally is very joyful and hyped.' 'So Jessica, do you want to get me a drink.' Moon smiles like a child and Jessica just facepalms herself.

In the third room, it is peaceful, they install the stuff very quickly and can check out the rooms like the kitchen, the bathroom, the balcony, and much cozy places, but one person in particular already puts their dance outfit on and that is Odyang. The three girls (Amber, Kendra, and Odyang) sit on the couch in the living and make some rules for the "suite". 'So let's shower with turns. And cook also in turns, so that it is honest for everyone.' Amber suggests and the other two agree to follow them. 'For the key of the room let's give it to the person who is alone at home, but let us go train in the studio altogether, if that's alright?' Odyang asks. 'I found it completely fine, it's a good idea to do things together as roommates, except showering and going to the toilet hahaha.' Kendra giggles full joy and smiles at the others, everyone nods and puts the list right on the fridge, with a couple of other rules and turns for cooking and other things.

The doorbell is going at the three rooms and when they all go see what it is, a letter in a purple envelop lays on the ground. all teams gather around in their own rooms and start reading the letter in it. the letter has the company sign in the right corner and some words from Bang PD. After reading the letter they all look very happy what is in the letter is written. 

Huafang return to the room with Soomin and Lea. Walking just past them to her room, but something caught her eye and that is the letter. She takes the letter and takes a photo of, she return to her door and turns around to only say this. 'If one of you will stand in my way in this .... dump, I'll make sure you will regret it. And don't enter my room or comment on things that I do.' she says and slams her door closed.

XxxxxAmberL