🌌•Amber's beginning 2•🌌

'Please, leave me alone' I say but, it didn't stop the person to enter my room. But the person doesn't listen and opens my door. I turn fast away and put my face in my pillow. 'Amber are u okay?' my stepfather says as I recognize his voice and hear his footsteps coming slowly closer. 'I'm okay...just leave me.' I say in a neutral voice and wipe some tears away. 'Did something happen on your dance practice? or did your tutor say something that u did wrong?' He says in a worried tone and sits on the edge of my bed. I shake my head at both options he said and he then says a funny comment. 'Well, then I should turn back the time and see for myself or kidnap u and need to get my secret weapon to read your mind.' He says while doing funny expressions with his face and arms. I peek when he said that and giggle a bit. I look at him and wipe the tears that are leftover on my cheeks and under my ears away. 'Thank u for cheering me a little up.' 'That's why I'm here, but what has made u cry a river like that?' 'It's just Lenna, she lied to me and I can't even imagine what she has lied with anything else during our friendship.' 'Well, that's sad to hear that, Amber. But you know in every life you will lose some friends and create new friendships that will last forever. So when you meet new people and have a bond with them, it will be the strongest bond than any other you had.' He says while he pulled me in a hug and I hug back. 'Thank you for those words, I needed those words and also hope for having other friends. I guess I didn't think further and thought that she'll be the last friend I'll have.' 'I understand that but now you must look at the moment that is now and what u wanna do with your future.' 'Yeah Michael, You're right. Well, I think I'll just figure things out from now on. Thank you Michael to have this conversation with me.' 'No problem, I'll be always available for you when you want someone to talk to or just to have some company.' 'Thank you and I must say your better than my biological dad so I'm grateful, that you met my mom.' I say and hug him tighter. He rubs my back and says 'I'm grateful for that too.'

Next day:

It's time for my dance practice that I'll need for that performance that will be held in a competition in a park. Michael brought me there and I'll be going by foot back, cause he works late and I have then time to listen to music with my beautiful headphones. I walk inside the building with my dance bag and go to the dressing room. I take my stuff with me to the practice room and see that no one is there yet, so I start first and put my bag first on the side and grab my speaker to connect with my phone. I pick a song and move my body to the beats.

Outfit:

Dance (Amber dances like Somi):

While I stopped dancing I saw some shadow by the door that left and I turn around. I walk to the door and look at both sides but no sign of any person. 'That's weird.' I say and I'm on point to go back inside, but I see a flyer/invitation on the ground. I pick it up and read. "Congrats, you're selected by our secret talent expert to auditions in South-Korea, Seoul."

XxxxxAmberL