2

Narrator/Haven's house...

"He pulled a GUN OUT ON YOU TEE! OVER SOMETHING HE DID! IT'S NOT SOMETHING CASUAL!" Haven yelled into Teyana's face, as Teyana balled up crying.

She was trying to convince her best friend to leave him, while they were upstairs with everyone else downstairs. But, Teyana wasn't having it.

"He's...hurt Haven." Teyana lifted her head, speaking with salty tears pouring from her face.

"HURT? NO THE FUCK HE IS NOT TEE! IF HE WAS HURTING, AND HE SO CALLED 'LOOVEEED YOU'" Haven screamed, making air quotes and stretching out the word love, "HE WOULDN'T TRY TO HURT YOU TOO! TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT!

Teyana didn't want to hear this, or argue right now. So, she sat in her ball crying her heart out.

Haven felt bad, only because Tee was crying. But, she'd been around Teyana since they were born, she's coached her on so much stuff that this was normal. She loved her best friend, and hated seeing her down. She didn't want her to suffer from an ungrateful man. Or even worse...harm herself.

Haven couldn't live without Teyana.

Haven rubbed her face with her hands, before bending down to sit with Teyana on the floor. She reached her arm over, and hugged onto her while she cried. She'd always felt bad for yelling at Tee, because she was so sensitive. But, if she didn't tell Tee this, then who would?

She sat there and let Teyana cry, comforting her. She knew that Teyana loved Strap dearly, but she couldn't stand her best friend being hurt, or stressed. She wanted to kill Strap everytime he did something to her.

She couldn't let her bestie get attached to him.

____________________________________________________

Teyana walked down the stairs slowly, with Haven clutching onto her side. She wasn't crying anymore, but her eyes were low and puffy, with dry tears on her face. She had her hood over her head, and she honestly wanted to go home.

"Hey baby, you okay mama?" Aisha spoke sitting in between Aylo's legs, making everyone's attention turn to Teetee, even Strap's. 

"Y-Yeah...I'm fine. I-I J-Just want to go home." Tee hiccuped. 

"Well...how about we go out tonight?" Aisha suggested, as Tee sat on the floor, beside Haven.

"Ohh, yes!! Finna get D-R-U-N-KAYYY!" Haven whined up, yelling, causing everyone to giggle, except Strap.

"I don't know, I'm not really feeling-" Tee was cut off by Haven, "She's going." 

"Oh- Well I guess it won't hurt to go out. I've been in the house a lot lately so..." Tee shrugged, laying her head on Haven's shoulder.

"We going too." Aylo spoke, rubbing his hands between Aisha's thighs. 

"Yeah". "Facts." Rev and Ten agreed.

"Uhh, y'all were not invited." Aisha rolled her eyes, and Haven and Tee agreed.

"Well if we can't go, you can't go ma." Aylo said, firmly, staring at Aisha.

Aisha looked back at the girls, concernedly, and the girls shook their heads, clearly annoyed.

"Ugh, okay fine baby. You guys can come." Aisha said, turning back to him.

"Well, I gotta go get dressed, I don't have any clothes over here anymore." Teyana sighed, lifting from the floor.

"Ight, Best friend. I'm going to call you when we're ready." Haven got up, as well.

"Okay." Tee spoke, walking over to the kitchen and grabbing the keys from in front of Mekhi, ignoring his presence.

Mekhi stood up, as well, putting his phone in his pocket and pulling his hood farther over his head. He pushed the stool back in before following Tee outside the door.

"Ight Strap." The room erupted with goodbye's.

"Igh." He closed the door behind him.

They walked outside to the car, and Teyana got into the drivers seat.

They sat in an uncomfortable silence, while the car warmed up.

Mekhi just sat there, staring at her, waiting for her to look at him, or even speak.

But, she wouldn't give in. She put the car in drive, and turned her Rod Wave playlist all the way up, before pulling out of the driveway.

Mekhi sucked his teeth, and let his seat all the way back, vibing to the music.

Teyana pulled into the destination, before parking the car, and unlocking the door. She left the car on though. 

Mekhi sat up in his seat, realizing that she wasn't getting up. She sat on her phone, scrolling, waiting for him to get out.

He realized that she had pulled into his house, and not her apartment, where he was supposed to stay for the rest of the week.

"Why we here?" He asked, confused.

"You're going home. Right?" She responded, sarcastically.

"No...The fuck?" He snatched his neck back, staring at her.

She hit the unlock button again, hinting for him to get the fuck out.

He sucked his teeth, lifting up and getting out of the car. 

"Igh, ma." He closed the door, and slowly walked around the car, expecting her to get out and say something, as she usually does.

Instead, Teyana pulled off, heading in the direction of her house.

"Fuck." He spoke under his breath, walking into his unlocked home.