18

Narrator/Miami...

"Aylo, get the right angles, ughh!" Teyana groaned as Aylo got down on one knee trying to get good angles for her Instagram pictures. Haven knew a guy in Miami, and he'd been holding a house party tonight, so they decided to pop out.

When he was finally done, she took the phone from him instantly uploading her picture onto Instagram.

Swipe...

Liked by @ha

Liked by @ha.venn and 3,627 others...
@youluvvtee; pre-birthday tings in Miami🤪💙
View all 2,368 comments...

(AUTHORS NOTE;) Yes theres that many comments, they saying happy birthday😂

Mekhi eyed her down the whole time. He didn't want her to wear that, but it was her birthday so he couldn't say much. He walked close behind her, as they entered into the party. Haven walked up to a guy, hugging him and he led them to the backyard where most people were dancing, twerking, and drinking and smoking.

Instantly, Haven went and grabbed two bottles of Hennessy bringing them back to the group, dancing. Everyone laughed as Aisha ducked off, sitting on a chair swing rocking to the music. She couldn't really partake in any party actions so they'd dubbed her the driver for the night.

All of the guys departed from Haven and Tee, but not too far away. The guys nodded their heads to the music that was playing and rolled up their blunts. 

"AYEEE! KEEP GOING BEST!!" Haven yelled, cheering Teetee on as she poured Hennessy down her throat. Tee held her hand up, signaling that she was done, before lifting her head back up and sticking her tongue out to twerk. Haven continued to cheer her on and eventually joined in with her.

After a while, all of the attention was on the two. Everyone knew that they had looked good, but still some girls scrunched their faces up out of jealousy, as all the guys around them stared and licked their lips. Teetee got low, and bounced up and down, while circling her body in a rotational motion. Haven turned around and did the same. 

The girls grabbed each others hands and slowly came back up, still twerking as they laughed together. Mekhi eyed Teyana closely, making sure she didn't do anything too crazy, as the rest of the boys smoked their blunts slouching back into their seats.