8

Teyana/ Haven's house...

"We're heree, bestie!" Haven unlocked the door, helping Teetee walk into the house. 

"Feels weird being here, this is where I was shot at." Teyana chuckled, walking into the house taking everything in.

Haven tried to hold her as she walked, but Teyana swatted her away.

"I'm good, Hay. Chill, I can walk." She went in and sat on the couch as Haven laughed, putting Tee's bags in the bedroom.

Teyana scrolled on her iPhone, as Aylo and Aisha came running down stairs to her.

"I KNOW DAT AIN'T TEEMONEY!" Aylo yelled, causing Tee to blush and stand up hugging him tight.

Aisha stood behind them, awkwardly.

Once Teyana pulled away from the hug, before looking around to Aisha.

"Hey bae." She chuckled, expecting Aisha to hug her.

"Hey." Aisha spoke softly, wrapping herself in a blanket and sitting on the couch, far from where Teyana was sitting.

Teyana and Aylo shot awkward looks to eachother, before also sitting down.

Soon, Rev and Ten walked in.

"Baby SIS!" Rev yelled, and Ten shouted along with him.

They all walked up to her, giving her a hug. Temari sat right beside her and laid his head on her legs as they all scrolled on their phones and had conversations.

"We should watch a movie, y'all!" Haven stood up, out of boredom.

"Ouuu, yes! I'll get snacks!" Teyana got up as well, walking to the kitchen.

Dinggg...

The doorbell rung, but before Tee could walk over to open it, it slowly opened.

"Who the fuck." She mumbled, reaching for a knife.

A tall figure in all black walked in, with a hoodie over his head. He instantly turned his head, seeing Teyana in the kitchen.

Teyana squinted her eyes, realizing it was Mekhi, and instantly her heart raced.

She'd never felt so scared of him, in her life. She didn't want to even be near him, she was terrified.

Everyone quickly turned their attention to the two, and Haven quickly stood back up, in defense of Tee.

"Hey T-" Mekhi started, but was instantly cut off.

"You need to leave." Haven walked over to Teyana, standing beside her as Tee stared at him in silence.

She felt tears coming from her eyes, because she was so afraid. She didn't know what to do or say.

"Why y'all acting so weird? Give me a hug, the fuck." He held his hands out, walking towards Teyana slowly, as she backed up and Haven stood in front of her.

"MEKHI GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! PLEASE!" Haven shouted, pointing towards the door.

"the fuck." He slowly backed out of his house, slamming the door behind him.

Teyana dropped the knife she had in her hand, and turned around to Haven, crying in her arms.

Everyone came over to comfort her, except Aisha.

Instead, Aisha stood back, awkwardly holding her stomach.

"Hold on guys, I have to-" Aisha gagged, before running to the bathroom, throwing up into the toilet.

Aylo instantly followed behind her, leaving everyone behind.

"You good, ma?" He tilted his head, looking at her suspiciously. 

"Yeah, I just have to- I'll be back." She reached for her keys in her pocket, before rushing outside and starting her car up, instantly backing out.

"What happened, is she okay?" The room erupted with questions.

"I-I think she pregnant." Aylo spoke questioningly, tilting his head.

_______________________________

Dee/ The trap...

Aisha texted me late, almost 9-pm. She told me she was pullin' up, but bitch I already paid yo ugly ass this week. 

I'mma still go outside tho, and see what the fuck she want. 

Her white Nissan pulled into the yard, recklessly and I walked over to it, gesturing for her to unlock the doors.

As soon as I got in, she blurted out with complaints and a whole lotta bullshit.

"I can't do this, Delano. Why, why me?" She cried, hitting her head on the steering wheel.

"Fuck you mean...why?" I questioned.

"Why'd you have to drag ME into this bullshit? HUH? She's my friend bro." She cried louder, taking breaks in between to breathe for air.

"Bitch, cause I knew Haven wouldn't do it. Your snake ass was easy. Now you ain't got no choice but to go with it. Cause if you don't, they gone beat yo ass." I laughed, leaning back in my seat.

"I swear...once all this shit is over...I'mma kill you. On my child, I'mma fucking murder you Delano." She yelled, slapping me in the face.

Bitch hitting me, Ion hit bitches, but I can get somebody for her bitch ass later.

"You funny. Fuck you and your child, this all you wanted?" I laughed.

"No. I'm pregnant, and I don't know what to do." She looked over at me.

"Aye, be safe. I'll have the next pay on Monday." I got out from the car. 

"GET THE FUCK BACK IN!" She shouted, with the windows rolled down.

I kept walking, with my back turned to her. I don't give a fuck what she has to say. Fuck her and that baby, why she telling me?

She better go tell Aypo, or whatever the fuck that nigga name is.

She got out from the car, and instantly shouted threats at me as I walked in the house. 

"FUCK YOU DELANO! FOR REAL! YOU'RE A BITCH! I FUCKING HATE YOU, BRO!" She cried out.

"PLEASE DELANO...please." Aisha beat on the door, crying harder.

"please..." 

I opened the door, finding her sitting on the porch steps, balling her eyes out.

"You're so fucking pathetic, and weak, bitch."  I was annoyed with her weird ass.

"Come the fuck in, before you get people looking and shit." I roughly grabbed her by her arm, pulling her in the house and slamming the door shut.

This bitch makes me sick. Sick as fuck.

(Authors note:) This was mad short, I had a creativity block lmao.

But it's finna get real good, I'm not procrastinating.