22

Aisha/Delano's house...

"You got yo shit fucked up, shawty." Muwop leaned into my face, examining all of the swollen and cut parts. Everyone in the room laughed, and I just held my head down. I didn't want to be here, and I missed my friends.

"Shut the fuck up, Muwop." I punched him in the chest.

"Get yo bitch, Dee!" He pointed at me, before pushing me back on the chair. Out of reflex, I punched him again, in the face this time. I instantly felt shivers go down my spine, knowing what was about to happen next.

Delano pushed the two strippers that were twerking on him away, and walked over to me staring into my eyes. Before I could say anything, he grabbed me up by my hair and dragged me into the room, throwing me on the bed.

"What I told you about putting your hands on people, Aisha?" He slammed the door closed, undoing his belt and walking over to me. "I'm sorry, it was an accident. I swear. I-I stop.." I cried into my hands. This wasn't the first time he was going to do this. I'm sure the baby was his, which is why I chose to get an abortion.

"Shut the fuck up and bend over." He slapped me in the face, and I sat there crying. I hated being here, I wanted my friends back. I don't even know why I got myself in this situation.

TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE AND/OR UN-CONSENSUAL SEX! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

Dee pulled me by my feet, and yanked my clothes off as I just cried and let him take control. Anytime that I would fight, he'd hit me. "Please...stop." I mumbled, and he just kept going.

I felt him ram his way into me, and yelled out of alarm of how much it hurt. He kept going, long and painfully groaning here and there, and saying dirty words in my ear. All I could think about was Ayden...and how good he treated me.

I felt terrible, I couldn't do this anymore...

All because of Delano's mixed up lifestyle, I had to sacrifice my relationship, friendship, and even my child. The only reason that I aborted my child is because I knew that if I did chose to follow through with it, that my child wouldn't be safe. I wanted to have a kid who gets a happy life, not a torturing one.

Dee slammed into my, repeatedly. He didn't take any slow moments.

Pinning his hands down on my back, he smacked my ass a couple times and sped back up, pulling my hair. I heard him groaning, and quickly tried to run away but instead, he forced me down by holding my head into the bed. I screamed out, trying to get him to move but he wouldn't.

I felt a warm, sticky liquid fill my insides as he pulled out and pulled his pants out before walking out and laughing. I laid there, frozen. Unsure of what to do next.

I can't keep living like this...I can't.

__________
Aisha/Aisha and Ayden's home...

I stumbled my way into the unlocked house. My legs were sore, and I didn't barely have a balance. I nearly crashed multiple times on my way here.

My face was sore and wrinkly from crying all day. I just wanted Ayden, but I knew that we weren't on the same page right now. I just wanted to be around him, I missed us. We haven't been the same. I know it's my fault, but why me? Why...me? I've tried so many different ways to get myself out of this situation, but nothing ever works.

I just want Aisha back...this isn't Aisha. Ever since Teetee got shot, I've been living different. Seems like I suffered from it more than she did, in a respectful way.

I wobbled my way upstairs, looking for Ayden. The door was unlocked, so I figured he was here. When I opened the room door, I saw nothing but furniture. All of his shoes, clothes, bags, jewelry, everything was gone. Only my stuff. My heart dropped. What did I do?

I dropped to the floor, screaming crying. It felt painfully good to let this cry out. I balled up, and cried myself into another distress episode.

45 minutes later...

I finally couldn't feel tears anymore. I lifted myself up, and walked over to the bed seeing a piece of paper on it. I hesitated on opening it or not, but I decided to stop being a little bitch and just do it.

The paper read...

Aisha,
I'm sorry. Sorry for whatever I did to you, Sorry for if I hurt you, mane. I just wanted to be the best version of me for you, and if that didn't work then you could've told me, ma. I promise I would've found different ways to love you, all you had to do was tell me, baby. It's hurting me to even sit here and write this shit, bruh. I only want you Aisha. I only need you...you been there through it all and I always thought I could trust you. If you ever need somebody, I'm here.
I just can't allow myself to get hurt like this. I promise to always love you...I just need time. I love you, Aisha Tamara Gaulden.

I couldn't even cry looking at this, no matter how much I wanted to. I knew that Ayden was the one for me.

I went into the bathroom, twisting on the water in the bathtub. I stripped my clothes off, and remembered that I hadn't took my anxiety pills today, so I reach for them as I slid into the bathtub with my notebook and pen.

Whenever I was sad or felt my anxiety attacks kicking in I would write in my journal. I would explain what's happening at the moment. I ripped the paper out before beginning to write on it as the bathtub filled up with water.

To be honest, I had no clue what I was writing about...I just wrote. I paused, looking down at my arm that had cuts going all down it. Ayden hated when I did this, so I hid it from him. We'd never told anyone, it was between us.

"Let me take this damn pills..." I sighed, grabbing the bottle and taking two. My hand bounced, shakily and I decided to take more, because why not? Not like I had anything to live for.

Before I knew it, the bottle was empty. My body felt cold, I felt my head spinning. My mind drifted in and out of reality.

The bathtub was overfilling, but for some reason my body wouldn't allow me to turn it off. My head pounded and I leaned it on the shower wall behind me. Everything fell out of my hand, including my paper and pen.

"come home. come home, my baby." a voice, resembling my deceased grandmother's, played in my head.

"i'm coming...grandma...i'm coming." My eyes filled with tears and everything after that was...blank.

(Author's Note:) I have nothing to say...vote. Thank y'all for 1,000 read💘 such a blessing🥰!