31

Teyana/Dad's house...

As me and Kuriya's chauffeur pulled into my dad's drive way, fear rushed through my body. I was scared of them not accepting me anymore. I wanted to go with Kuriya, but she insisted I see my dad and Tyler.

"Are you ready?" She looked over to me, placing a hand of comfort on my lap. She'd taken me to get clothes earlier, so I was dressed nice. I had my natural hair out, cause I haven't had it done in nearly 4 whole years.

^the outfit and hair!!!

"No, but not like I have a choice." I nervously fidgeted with my seatbelt buckle.

"You don't. This is what is best for you, plus it's the holidays. Don't you want to give them the best gift ever? I'm sure that they've missed you, and if they haven't at least you can know whether to fall back or not." Kuriya opened up her door, getting out of the car. She closed to door and began walking up front, but I stayed. I saw her turn around and stare at me through the dark tinted windows, and I sighed before getting out of the seat.

"That's yours?" She pointed to my Black dark tinted truck that I left behind before I was arrested. I nodded my head and walked over to it, admiring its gorgeous untouched figure. There was many other cars and trucks around in the driveway, which made me even more frightened to walk in.

"Let's go, love. The longer we wait the more time wasted." Kuriya grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door, ringing the doorbell. After about 2 minutes of waiting, the door creaked open?

"Who are you?" A woman's voice beamed through the creaked door, with a terrible attitude. I looked up from my feet and stared at her.

"Who are YOU?" I instantly defended Kuriya with the same attitude that the mystery bitch was giving off. Kuriya placed a hand on my shoulder, indicating for me to calm down.

"I am Attorney Williams of Williams and co. I would like to speak with the owner of this residence, Mr. Maddox."

"One moment." She tried to close the door, but I quickly reached my hand out shoving it open. Why was this bitch even here?

"Disrespectful as fuck, aren't you? Lil bitch." The woman stared at me clenching her fists.

"Get rocked trying to be tough then, ugly ass. Come on." I squared up with her, stepping back a little.

"TEYANA." Kuriya snapped, making me walk back up and right past the woman into MY house, with Kuriya close behind.

Taking in the beautiful Christmas decorations and housing, everything stopped for me. My entire childhood...right in my face. I've missed this place, and I never want to leave it. Everything was so...organized and old school. Nobody was in the living room, confusing me because of all the cars outside.

"BAE." The mystery lady called out, and the voice of my dad followed close behind.

"IN THE BASEMENT." He called out and I instantly grabbed Kuriya, walking towards the steps and going downstairs. 'This Christmas' by Chris Brown bleeding through my ears and getting progressively louder as we walked towards the basement.