35

Teyana/Hospital...1 week later...

Teyana and Tyler were both laid on both ends of the hospital bed, with their Dad. They'd been here for two days. They were watching This Christmas, to cheer them up and get them in the holiday spirits a little more.

"Tee." Tyler paused the movie and looked back at Teyana, who was scrolling on her Instagram feed.

"Yea?"

"What if he doesn't wake up...then what?" Tyler's eyes were red and sore from all of the crying he had done. All around his face was puffy, and he was even getting a little red acne, which never came for anybody in their family.

"I... well. Then we'll figure it out from there. Don't think like that, Ty." She rubbed his back, comforting him. He laid his head down on the pillow, and tried to force himself asleep...something he hadn't done in a while.

"I'm gonna go freshen up at my house. You coming?" She gave her Dad a kiss on the cheek before standing up and putting on her jacket while sliding into her Ugg slides.

"No. I'm okay." He assured her , and she nodded.

"Well, imma tell Ashanti to bring you some clothes and food. I'll be back later tonight, I love you." She kissed his cheek three times before walking out of the room.

"I love you more!" He called out, making her giggle. On the way out, she stopped at the front receptionist desk.

"Hey, my little brother's in there with my dad. Just...if you get bad news just call me before you tell him. Please." She slid the receptionist a paper with her phone number, and the receptionist nodded.

Teyana slid out of the shower, wrapping herself in a towel before walking back to her bedroom. She dried herself off, sitting on the bed and applying her Bath and Body Works Strawberry Poundcake scented lotion all over.

After she lotioned her whole body, she put on underwear and her bra, walking to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and combed out her long black and blonde lace front. She heard a ring at the doorbell, alarming her.

She threw a hoodie over herself before walking out to the door and looking through the peephole, seeing Mekhi.

"Hey, boy." She opened the door and walked back into her room. Mekhi closed the door behind him and made sure to lock it, following her into the bedroom.

"Wassup." He smacked her ass one time and sat down on her bed watching as she took off the hoodie and continued to get dressed.

"Where's Mia?" She ran the curling iron through her hair, scrunching each curl before letting the fall perfectly.

"Ten and Maya took her and Veah to some lil girls birthday party." He shrugged, taking out his phone and texting someone back.

"Oh. Sooo, why you here?" She laughed and walked into her closet pulling out a black bodysuit and her Pine Green High Jordan ones.

"Cause I wanted to see you." He walked over to her, pulling her into a hug from behind. He started softly kissing down her neck and caressing her thighs.

"No, Mekhi. I'm going to the mall with Yari and Haven in a few, so move." She laughed, pushing him off gently.

"5 minutes." He whispered in a deep tone in her ear, making her instantly grow wetter than she already was. She bit her lip, considering it.

"Five." She turned around facing him as he grabbed her by her throat and pulled her into a nasty tongue kiss. He picked her up and pulled her into the bathroom, sitting her lightly on the bathroom sink.