13

Teyana/The Jailhouse... 24 hours later...

"yeah....yes I understand, now I'll take care of it when I'm back in the office. Please, just relax. Alright...bye." Teyana's Dad spoke on his cellphone, before hanging up the call and sliding the phone into his pocket and looking up to see Haven and Teetee walked towards him, with two officers behind them.

He quickly leaned off of his black 2021 Rolls Royce Phantom, crossing his arms and firmly staring in between both of the girls eyes.

"Dad, listen we-" Tee was cut off instantly.

"Get in the car, you two." He mugged them, nodding at the officers causing them to walk back into the building. Teyana hopped in the front seat, and Haven sat in the backseat. The drive was silent for a good 10 minutes, before her Dad finally spoke up.

"Y'all know I didn't teach you this way of handling problems. And don't even try to lie, because I saw all of the videos." He said firmly, looking through his mirror to see Haven in the back, and in the passenger seat to a nervous Teyana.

"And, I know y'all grown and shit, but damn. Y'all out here acting like teenagers, STILL." He raised his voice, as the girls both looked down at their feet.

"Well, in my defense...ever since I met your daughter, you knew I didn't play about my best friend. So when a bitc- I mean, girl walks up and disrespects her, Imma beat they ass- tail, every time." Haven shrugged in the back seat.

"Haven, you may not be my daughter but you close enough to it, and I will beat yo ass right along with Ariel's." He angrily spoke, referring to Teyana.

Haven instantly dropped her head out of guilt, and didn't say another word.

"Dad?" Teyana looked over to her angry dad who was driving with one hand on the wheel and the other on the stick shift.

"Hmm?"

"I'm hungry." She groaned, rubbing her growling stomach and Haven agreed.

He chuckled before pulling into a waffle house, and handing Teyana his debit card. The girls walked into the restaurant and ordered their food. They ate their food in the car before he pulled into Haven's driveway.

Mr.Maddox got out of the car, and grabbed the girls bags from the mall out of the trunk and followed the girls into the house. He sat them on the counter, noticing Aisha, Ayden, and Temari all in the living room.

"Wassup boys. And Aisha." He greeted them before walking over to Tee.

"hey."

"Wasgood pops!"

"yoo." everyone greeted him back.

"Stay out of trouble baby girl. And you need to start back sleeping at your own apartment, got to get used to being alone, again." He suggested before kissing her on the forehead and walking over to Haven.

"Be good, little girl. Always been the little girl with the potty mouth and urgency to fight." He laughed, kissing her cheek and walking out of the front door.

Haven walked into the living room with everyone else, and plopped down on the couch beside Aylo and Teetee.

"If it ain't mother fucking Teyana Maywether and Haven Ali." Temari joked, pointing between the girls.

"Shut up, you're so annoying." Teyana threw a pillow at his face, laughing with everybody else.

"Fill us in, tho!" Aylo leaned in, letting go of Aisha. Aisha put his arm back around her waist, and listened as well.

"Aight so boom. Three big ugly bitches walk past me and my bestie. One of the three muskerats bumped into my best and knocked all her shit over." Haven started, motioning everything out with her hands.