25

Narrator/Cemetery.. 2 weeks later...

"What's good babyyy!" Aylo smiled sitting down beside Aisha's gravestone. This was his first time coming by since the funeral. He's been doing pretty good, but he still hasn't been home. Everyone's been staying at Haven's house, since she has several rooms. They decided that they needed to be around each other for the moment so they could heal properly.

"I miss you, ma." He mumbled, lighting his blunt. He wiped the little bits of dust off of her picture that was on the headstone. Ayden spent 300,000 dollars to get her headstone big and beautiful.

"I didn't read it yet...I know you want me to, so I'mma do it today." He reached into his pocket to pull out the paper. He was contemplating on this ever since the day he got it. He feared reading it, scared of what Aisha thought of him. Their whole relationship he just wanted to be the good loving boyfriend. And when everything went down that day, he figured he wasn't.

Ayden put the blunt out, figuring he shouldn't be doing this here. He slowly opened the letter, taking deep breaths before starting his way across the sympathetic words. He imagined the letter in Aisha voice.

And it read...

To everyone...this is not a cry for help. Nor is it supposed to make you feel upset. This is a celebration of all that I've been through. I've suffered for long and I've dealt with it, silently. But, now I will give it all up. I want to thank all of you for being here for me, even through our thick and thin. I don't have time for individual letters, because I'm so ready to leave. I want to be free...that's it. I want to be able to look down on you guys forever. I don't want to cause anymore trouble or stress to anyone. My whole life, my family and friends have slowly been falling down because of me. I don't want to be the problem...I want to be the reason you guys do good and live a long life. Don't hurt yourself because of me. Don't you ever doubt yourself. Please, please watch over Ayden and my Dad. I know that they'll both take it harder than anyone. Especially, Ayden. He's always been there for me. I love him, so please...just love him for me. The right way. I love everyone, have kids for me...do good...make millions...please.

Ayden frowned looking down at the notebook paper as tears slipped from the creases of his eyes. He dropped it, realizing that there was another page behind it. This page read "Ayden's letter". He opened that one as well, immediately bursting into tears before even reading it.

Ayden...
Hey babyyy!
Stop frowning, luv. This is a happy day! I know that you're wondering why. Why did I do it? Why would I leave you? Baby, I didn't want to hurt you anymore. I know I did, and I can't stand myself for it. You know our love is unconditional and I want nothing but the best for the both of us. I think this is what's best for me, and you. I have answers, and confessions to you, luv. I didn't want to hurt our baby...I swear. It just wasn't going to be a baby out of love. To be truthful, I had no clue who the baby belonged to, and that scared me, bae. He hurt me, babe. Delano. Delano raped me. He, in all actuality, was the one who shot Teyana. Nobody saw it, but me. He was paying me off to be silent. I had no choice but to take the money, or I'd die. He raped me...everyday. I was forced to be around him. He's coming for you next, baby. Protect yourself at all costs. I have to...

The letter ended, almost as if she didn't finish writing. Without a doubt, Aylo jumped up from the ground and rushed to his car. His mind was set on one thing, and one thing only...killing Delano. Today.

Slamming the door to his car, Ayden looked around in his car for his gun. He raged when he realized that he'd left it in Mekhi's house. He slammed his foot down on the gas and raced his way back to Mekhi's crib. He didn't stop for red lights, stop signs, anything. His head filled with hot dangerous thoughts. His head replayed of memories of when he killed one dude 2 years ago, because he called Aisha a bitch. He vowed to Aisha that he'd never go back to those ways unless he had to. Now...he has to.

When he got to Mekhi's house, he slammed the door running through the house. Mekhi stopped him at the doorway. Everyone's attention turned on Aylo, causing him to realize that warm salty tears were streaming down his eyes.

"Aye! Chill, Aylo...what's good, man?" Mekhi put his hands on Ayden's shoulders as his attention stayed on his feet, feeling rage coming through his body. "Get the fuck off me, yo. I'm finna kill that nigga." Ayden pushed away from Strap, speed walking over to the counter where he left his piece and grabbing it.

Ten and Rev both stood up, on go. They looked at each other before walking over to where Mekhi had stopped Ayden in his tracks again. Tee and Haven stopped the Tiktok that they were doing and stared in shock and confusion.

"Who? Who you finna kill dawg?" Mekhi spoke raising and eyebrow.

"Delano." Ayden mumbled, trying to walk past but being stopped by the guys again. Rev looked over at Tee, seeing her face frowned up and seeing Haven smirking. Rev had previously figured everything out before, but he wasn't going to tell anyone. That's really why he stayed away for so long. Teyana remembered what Kentrell had told her in Miami, and now she was putting all of the pieces together, even though she felt something for Dee still.

"WHAT?" Teetee yelled out. Haven just let out a small chuckle before sitting back down.

"Yeah, I'm killing yo fucking nigga. Or whatever he is to you. He's hurting all of us, man. He hurt my baby. Don't you know that nigga fucking shot you! YOU DON'T WANT GET BACK?" Ayden raised his voice, waving the gun all around with his words. Teetee was appalled that everyone knew about it, but nobody except Rev spoke up.

"Oh, so yo ass shocked now huh? Bitch, you knew who shot you. The same nigga who caused my baby's life." Ayden chuckled, staring dead at Teyana as she sat there with her mouth wide open and tears slowly forming in her eyes.

"So...y'all all knew this,huh?" She waved her finger in between everybody, growing with watery eyes. At this point, Aylo was clearly annoyed.

"Duh...everyone did. THEY DON'T LOVE YOU, TEE! NOBODY LOVES ANYBODY! EVERYONE IN HERE FAKE! Get used to it..." Ayden yelled, making Teetee cry even harder before she ran upstairs to Mekhi's room and slammed the door.

"Now, y'all sliding...or not?" Ayden stuffed the gun back into his pocket, looking up at Rev, Ten, and Strap. Rev and Ten stood up, throwing on their black coats and began walking towards Aylo, but Strap stopped them.

"Fuck y'all doing..." Mekhi turned to them and started confusingly. They stared back at him, along with Aylo.

"We...finna go slide." Ten spoke.

"No. We don't move like this...the plan ain't done. When we done with the plan, we gone move. So go sit back down." He walked away, expecting them to walk with him, but instead they stayed there watching him.

"Is...YOU coming...or not? You always said you was rolling with us no matter what. What happened?" Aylo tilted his head, pulling his gun back out slowly. Ten spotted the gun and tried to walk up and take it, but Rev decided to hold him back.

"Fuck you pulling your gun out for, lil nigga? You wanna do it, huh?" Mekhi stood with his arms wide open, walking closer to Aylo.

"You a shiesty ass bitch. You fuck with Delano 'nem, don't you...you was in on my baby's death and everything she went through. Hell, you probably was in on Teyana getting shot." Ayden pulled the gun out farther, meeting Mekhi face to face.

They were so close to each other that their noses were practically touching. Mekhi just laughed and looked down at his feet before looking back up at Ayden with evil eyes and shaking hands.

"If you think I'd snake y'all out like that...then you the bitch." Mekhi laughed again, turning around and walking away from Aylo. 

Slowly drawing his gun, Ayden's hands trembled with anger. He didn't trust Mekhi, at this point, and he wanted to shoot him...badly. Instead, he just shook his head and furiously turned his back walking out of the house followed by Ten and Rev. 

(Author's Note:) Y'alll, I haven't updated in soooo long! I feel bad, all my friends getting on my ass lol! But, here y'all go!
What y'all thinking?

I'm ready to see some blood...are y'all?