6

Narrator/Tee's crib

Teyana walked outside her apartment, locking it before walking downstairs and out the apartments to Delano's 2021 SRT Durango.

He unlocked the doors and turned down the music, as she got into the passenger seat and closed the door.

"Wassgood lil ma, damn you look good as shiiiit!" He screamed, hyping her up.

"Stopp, you look even better." She said, smiling from ear to ear.

Teyana had on a black and grey two piece yoga set, and her black furry slippers. Dee had on a plain black t-shirt, with black amiri jeans and red, black, and white Jordan ones.

They didn't have exact plans on where to go, but they were going to find something to do.

"Where we going, ma?" Dee looked over at her, before turning on his music.

"Uhh, I don't know. We can go get food." She shrugged, taking his phone and changing the song.

"Igh." He pulled out of the apartments.

(A/N I'm not going to drag the car rides, I'mma start skipping to the point.)

They pulled up at the downtown boardwalk, before getting out of the car.

"It's so beautiful out here, you come here often?" She asked, taking in the view.

"Nah, I used to but not anymore." He threw his blunt to the ground, taking her hand and walking forward to the bridge.

"Can you take my pictures?" She ran up to the bridge, standing in front of the railing.

"Yeah, I gotchu." He laughed, taking her phone.

He took about 20 pictures, complementing her with every picture.

After he took them, she posted them immediately as they walked down the bridge.

Swipe...

Liked by @OTG

Liked by @OTG.Dee and 572 others
@youluvvtee; babygirl materialistic💓

@OTG.Dee 😍
- reply to OTG.Dee
@youluvvtee ❤️