Chapter 19 - No More *Part 1

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

Anyway, please vote, comment and fan.

Wanting to reach 2,000 votes, I know I shouldn't be wishing so much but oh well......

<3

Chapter  19

Today, I’ve decided to go out with Roxy; we’ll be going to the cinema. I don’t know where it is or what we’re seeing but getting back to some form of normality will be nice. Unfortunately Logan heard me talking to her and decided he wanted to come along…Yay! And that my friend is sarcasm. Apparently it’s going to be some big double date thing with me and Logan and Roxy and her mate, Max. Right now I’m cooking a late breakfast for me and Logan, he is in the massive shower that I love being in by myself so much.

Luckily I got up early so I had a separate shower. This is my opportunity to eat from my own plate, sings an independent part of me. The scent of a ham and herb mixed omelet filters through my nostrils, tempting a hunger in the pit of my stomach.

Turning off the stove I place two plates of the yummy goodness on the breakfast bar. I search through different draws for the utensils as I have forgotten what draw they’re in.  All you can hear is the slamming of draws. Where are they?

“Love, please don’t tear our kitchen apart.”

I’d recognise that baritone voice anywhere, and obviously who else would be in this damn apartment. Turning around I jump in surprise, closing the draw behind my back by my sudden movement, I didn’t even know he was that close.

He’s dressed in his choice of clothing for today; tight light blue wash jeans that hang on his hips in a sexy temptation and a maroon coloured long sleeve top that is rolled up to his elbows, his feet clad in timberland boots. His whole attire giving him a masculine look…well he looks masculine in any clothing I suppose.

Why did I get stuck with such a good looking mate? Maybe I could I have resisted him better if he weren't so handsome….but then I’d be stuck with a not quite attractive husband/boyfriend, as most mates get married, for the rest of my existence. No offense but no one wants to spend the rest of their life with someone they don’t feel attracted to…okay that’s a bit shallow. Oh God, I’m a horrible person!  

Looking into his dark eyes I see his amusement as I blatantly check him out. A blush blooms over my cheeks, urgh, why do I have to blush? I clear my throat, "I was looking for the knives and forks".

"They're here.", he moves towards me to reach his arm behind me and I try to step out of his way but he doesn't let me. Moving me forward against his hard warm body, I feel his muscles move as he opens the draw behind me, takes out what I presume to be the knives and forks, then he closes the draw. Logan puts his free hand, the one not holding the utensils, splayed over my bum to guide me over to the breakfast bar.

It's like he can't stop touching me, and he wasn't even holding my arm like a normal person!

He frowns at the sight of the two plates and looks at me with an eyebrow raised, crinkling his flawlessly tanned forehead, and then he pulls me on to his lap despite my silent protests. He let's me eat from my own plate and I'm thankful for that but all throughout breakfast I still have to sit on his lap with him occasionally kissing my neck between bites of food.

Standing up I walk to the bedroom while Logan washes up, collecting my phone from the bedside table I promise myself to call Reece today when I have the chance. Looking at the full battery on my phone, I smile remembering it was nearly dead the last time I checked; Logan must have charged it. That's quite sweet of him as he especially didn't want me to keep my phone at first, even though that shouldn't be his decision.