Chapter 9-Tears Of Anguish

A/N- hope you've been enjoying the story so far. Please vote, comment or fan! :)

Chapter 9

With tears flowing silently down my cheeks I say to the Monster in a plead, "Please....j-just leave me alone." We've been standing here for the last couple of dreadful minutes; well i think he's the only one standing and holding me up as my legs can't stop shaking.He leans back with his hands on my shoulders and tries to look in to my eyes but i don't let him as i can't stand looking at him, knowing that i am definitely his now as he has marked me. There's no way out now; everyone will know i'm his Mate without needing to ask, well the Werewolves will know as they will be able to smell his scent on me. Creepy, i know.

With his gaze probing me to look up i grow more uncomfortable than i already am. His right hand drops from my shoulder to go towards my tear-streaked face. Reaching out his thumb he wipes my tears away, he doesn't stop even though i flinch and squirm. My tears don't stop either, ironically they seem to increase with each stroke of his thumb. "How about i make dinner? Then we can talk after you get over....this. I promise i just want to keep you safe." With that he kisses my forehead then grabs the pasta that seemed to be hiding from me earlier then walks out of the pantry leaving the door open a crack. The light flickers off in the pantry due to the door not being open wide enough.

Being alone seems to be my undoing, i crumble to the floor and cover my face with my hands. I sob and sniffle; oh God, why did i do in a past life to deserve this? Maybe i killed someone or ruined a marriage. Whatever it is, surely I don't deserve this. Bringing my knees up to my chest i hug myself, i want my Mom to hug me. Or for Dad to even call me lemon drop, even Sonny whining would be a blessing. Oh God, maybe i won't smell like lemons now that the Mutt marked me i realise with a disturbing thought. Shit, I'm going to smell like a male for the rest of my life. Getting up i sniffle one last time and use the end of the T-shirt to wipe my nose. I breathe deeply to regain control of myself. Walking towards the slither of light from the kitchen i head towards the door where i can hear a sizzling from the chicken.

Opening the door and quickly slipping out to close the door behind me i see him at the oven with his back to me. "Are you okay?", he asks me without turning around, my guess is that he might have considered some distance between us after my breakdown. I nod then I realise how stupid that is; one, he can't see me and two, I'm not okay. "Can i have a shower?", I mumble quietly. Of course he hears me with his Were hearing, "Yer, I'll show you." He switches something on the oven, presumably to turn down the heat. He turns around to look at me and I see a deep sadness in them bottomless eyes of his.

He walks past me to the entryway of the kitchen and he grasps my hand and starts to drag me over to the hallway that leads to the bedroom. Okay, so it's a no to the keeping distance thing. We walk into the bedroom, I must admit it's very nice, he pulls me over to one of the doors. It turns out to be a walk-in closet. Again, very nice. I see my suitcase poking out from under a shelf to my left. Logan releases my hand so i scoot away from him to bend down to my suitcase and open it.

I find most of my stuff all crammed in there, i find some cotton shorts with a pattern on them in light pink and white and a white vest top. I push some clothes around to find a pink lacy thong. With not being able to find a new bra i decide that the one i've got on is clean enough. I just kick the suitcase back under the shelf, not bothered with whether it's closed or not. I spin around to find Logan staring at my thong.

Crap! Not wanting a similar episode of earlier I tuck my panties under the top in my hand. I cough so he looks at me. "Can I call my Mom so she can post the rest of my stuff? And that reminds me, what happened to my phone, it was in my shorts which i wore last night? Also what happened last night, what happened to them....men?", I say the last bit disdainfully, all my questions just seem to be bursting out right now. I see a lot of emotions cross his face; amusement, a bit of lust and lastly burning rage.

He decides to settle for blank,"You can ring your Mom and ask for any important belongings of yours i left. If it's for clothes there is no need as i will buy you all the clothes you want. After i changed you last night I put your clothes in the bin as they are a harsh reminder of how that man had his hands on you yesterday." I watch his chest rise and fall heavily as his facial expression changes from blank to possessive/angry. He grabs me and smooshes me to his chest. I think smooshes is a light term for suffocating.

I cling to my clothes not wanting to let them drop just yet. "Your phone is in my car's glove compartment. Al lof them perverted Rogues have been taken care of." Oh, I know what that means, his bunked 'em off. By the end of his sentence he's talking through gritted teeth and has gripped me to him tighter to put his nose in my hair as he inhales a big lungful of my scent. Eww, my manly scent. I start to giggle a bit at that thought and he releases me to look over me at arms length.

He has concern and curiosity in his eyes, his lips twitching a bit into a lopsided smile. Probably dictating mentally whether his Mate has a weird sense of humor or she is totally bonkers. My giggling stops so I can say, "What do I smell like to you?" His expression is one of bewilderment but he still answers,"You smell like....", he takes another whiff of me. "Honey suckle and lemon and a bit of my scent is mixed in there." He looks high and triumphant; no doubt about the stupid mark that has actually started to ache a bit now. "So, do I really smell like a man?" At my horrified expression he starts to chuckle, it's a deep throaty sound that would make any girl at home melt. But no, not me, the girl with resistance I tell myself defiantly. When he stops laughing he actually starts to answer me, "So, that's what you were giggling about. Well, in answer to your question Babe, no you don't smell like a man. You smell very delicious." With a new heated look flashing in his eyes I blurt out, "Chicken. Ur-mm.....yeah the chicken is going to burn."

"Ah shit!", he quickly pecks my lips and leaves me in the bedroom. I wipe my free hand on my lips repeatedly. Argh!

I open the other door to reveal my dream bathroom. It has blue and white tiles on the walls giving it a serene look. A deluxe white shower with a glass wall around it sits in the far right corner of the room, i'm sure it can fit two people in it. A toilet stands next to a sink, blue wooden cabinets are next to that. A huge mirror sits on the wall above the cabinets, all different toiletries are placed neatly on the granite worktop of it all. And finally, a luxurious authentic claw foot bath tub. It seems to have been built for two people as well. I don't need to turn on a light as the sun shines brightly through the window above the toilet. Walking over to the worktop and cabinets I dump my stuff on the table to look for some shampoo and conditioner and some nice smelling body wash. 

I look into the mirror and see a girl of eighteen with knotty hair and a sad expression. I move my hair to take a look at the bite. "Oh Jesus Christ and for the Mother Of Love.", I gasp. There nestled between my right shoulder and neck is a bloody area. I can see teeth marks embedded in my skin, my once flawless tanned skin.

I feel tears start to prick my eyes at the sight of his claim.

His claim over me.....