Chapter 26-Bring it on Like Donkey Kong

A/N so I hope you all like this and continue to read

I have had a SERIOUS case of writers block, you know you just go through those stages where writing makes you come stuck. I haven't had the enthusiasm, interest or time to write. BUT now I feel like I cam write some more, especially with my summer break here! FINALLY! I'm looking forward to finishing this book, it's already on chapter 26 and I still haven't got an ending in mind. 

Anyway enjoy...vote and comment yeah coz I need it guys ;)

<3

Chapter 26

My heart literally stands still in my chest, it's like someone has stopped time...has stopped me breathing. A Rogue?! They have travelled all this way to just track down Logan and I? Can anyone say what the actual fuck? So I guess Logan really did kill those petrol garage Rogues, but what I don't get is how this is my 'whorish' fault. I back up into Logan even further, I think I need a little Alpha Werewolf help right now.

The bald ugly scarred pig headed Rogue keeps giving Logan and me death glares that literally scream, 'I want to tear your limbs from your torso.' I wrap my arms around myself, I would very much like to keep my limbs attached to my torso. And I think I speak for Logan there as well. "Whore?", I murmur to myself, still a little tipsy, and I start laughing to myself. I'm so dumbfounded, if I remember correctly I didn't cat call or wolf whistle this brute's bloody brother and his little pose over. How ironic, wolf whistle...I wonder if Logan's wolf can whistle.

That's most probably a question for later. "Yes, ya little skank, luring my brother over by your whorish ways. And then playing the fucking damsel in distress afterwards. It's all your fault he's not standing next to me right NOW!" Spittle flies from his mouth as he snarls and curls his lips as he shouts his words at me.

Logan puts his arm around me and guides me so his body is a barrier between me and the delirious bastard. I cling onto Logan's back and breathe in his masculine scent. Oh I missed this Oaf, while I wonder why he couldn't come dancing with us, I start trailing spirals and patterns on his broad shoulders lightly with the tips of my nails. 

 Roxy's specials are getting to me I think lightly with a giddy smile on my face. Logan shudders and his whole body tenses. "Vanessa, stop that now, wait till later...I have a lot to say to you mate." The way he emphasises on say allows my mind to trail off to different ways Logan could tell me off....and still using his mouth.

Oh God! The nutty Rogue is right, I do have whorish ways. Eurgh, but there's no way I'd use them on his nasty little brother. The creep would've raped me.

I feel someone grab my arms from behind I start to kick and scream until I turn my head and realise it's only Jason. "Jason, get off!"

"I can't Luna, this the Alpha's fight and we need you safe." I keep struggling as I watch the Rogue and Logan circling each other, unable to hear what they're saying as I'm pulled behind the bar and the music of the club is still pounding. As I actually look around the club I see the last people exiting out of any doors to safety. All guided by what I guess are Logan's fighters.

I hear a terrifying roar that breaks through the beats and sound-waves of the music, Logan's eyes are glowing hazel as he starts to shake. For the second time, from when I met this Alpha, I watch him shift into his majestic black wolf; claws lengthen from his fingernails, his face sharpens into a muzzle with the teeth to accommodate this massive predator, fur sprouts from the surface of his skin and the tear of his clothing can be seen.

An aura full of power and importance surrounds him that even I can feel it, he's going full out Alpha mode. Logan's wolf snarls and I can see the muscles in his legs bunch, tighten and release, he's readying himself for any unexpected attacks from the flea bitten Rouge wolf opposite him. I can see that the man's scars stay with him through the shift as they mar his wolf face. Fur missing from his hide I can see a shape of a previous bite from an animal, I'm guessing a fellow Werewolf, that looks like a chunk was taken out of him. No wonder with his attitude.