Chapter 11-Different Levels of Agreement

Thank you for again to everyone, sjonnie18 's comment made me smile and sanshazy you're welcome. #578 in Werewolf category and that's thanks to all you lovely people! So....on with the show!

Chapter 11

My wish came true, I shouted with glee. Well, mentally I did when Logan agreed to getting out of the apartment to visit the city. Though it does have a down-side to it; I have to hold his hand all the time so I'm not out of his sight and I'm definitely sure he only agreed to going out so he could 'show' me off to his Pack. His mumbling about visiting certain people certainly proved it.

I must admit the bugger's being kind; he realised that I have no money with me and said that he will buy me anything I want. But then the ass ruined the moment by carrying on to say about how he should provide for me as I'm his Mate and it's his job to make the money for me. The sexist bastard! I also accidentally let that slip at the time and that stalled us for 30 minutes.

Right now, I'm in this orgasm worthy bathroom changing to get in the shower for a much needed wash after I woke up. You could say when I woke up I was wrapped around Logan like a vine, his body causing more than the needed heat. I knew it was going to happen; my problem is that if I sleep in a bed with someone I will wrap myself around them. Even if I hate the person; I don't hate Logan I just really don't like him, I think. However, Mr. Monster seemed to love it as I woke up to him kissing my face all over and telling me I'm beautiful in the morning.

He ain't kidding no one I know how bad I look in the morning; my hair all knotty, my face pale, eyes that look like they were made to stay half-opened. Or he could just be crazy, yeah I'm going with that one.

The rush of the warm water is so refreshing I let out a moan. I start to wash my hair and then just as I'm done rinsing  i hear a creak. I wipe the excess water out of my eyes and move my head out of the way of the shower head to scan the bathroom. However, I can't see through the mist of the shower or the steam on the glass that has made looking out of the shower impossible. I reach my hand out and lay my palm flat out, the condensation quite cool. Then I drag my palm across to make a clear path to see through.

I see something coming towards me, something that makes my heart flutter without my consent. Logan. Naked. Then I let out a shriek with my consent. I don't cover myself as I'm not ashamed of my body and I don't feel like getting into an argument with him about how 'a Mate shouldn't hide themselves, they're meant to be one' and all that bullshit. Besides, his seen most of me as he changed me into his t-shirt the other night and he was going to see me naked sometime in my life. But I did feel like getting into an argument about separate showers. I should have known this was coming sooner or later. Personally i would have preferred later.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?", I ask him with my hands on my hips and give him my controlled anger face. It normally makes people second guess themselves and back away.

Well, I say normally as this idiot proceeds to walk toward the shower and has the cheek to open the glass door. He steps into it, the deluxe shower seeming a lot smaller with him inside. He turns back around to close the door and I catch a glimpse of a tattoo of a weird but beautiful design on his right shoulder. It fitting to his muscular frame. He turns around and I can't help but let my eyes run over him. The sod's too looking for his own good.....and anyonelse's. The black t-shirt's I have seen him wear don't seem to do him any justice. You can now clearly see his ripped upper-body, complete with an eight-pack. Oh God, it's an eight!

Shut up, I tell my inner-slut. Yes, everyone has one. My eyes graze over the rest of his body and widen when I reach his pride and joy. I know an Alpha has a lot of pride but that's ridiculous, I snicker in my head a bit at that. I pull my eyes away as I realise I may have been staring a bit. I can now see his smirk as he steps closer to me, we're so close I can feel his body heat. I try stepping back but I just come in contact with a glass wall.

"Like what you see Ve?", he questions me in a husky voice, his smirk becoming wider as he looks down at me. His such a frickin' giant.

"Just seeing that you have no tan line, well done. But other than that, no.", I answer him with some attitude. The tan line bit's true as his sun kissed skin seems to never end. I don't want to think too much into the second part. He leans closer to me his face breathing in and nuzzling my neck, my breath stalls in my throat as I place my hands on his firm chest to push him away. He resists me and stays in the same position and places a hand by my head on the glass and grips the curve of my hip in his other.

"I think you see more than a tan line Mate", he continues to kiss the mark on my neck and rub his hand up and down the curve of my hip. A fuzzy feeling starts in the pit of my stomach. Shit! No, no ,no. This can't be happening, I think in a silent panic. My second day here and I'm already naked in the shower with Mr. Monster.  

You know how bad the situation is getting when you feel something poking you in the thigh, right near your 'area'. I am not ready to mate with him today! Think Vanessa I shout at myself.

"Logan, what are you doing in here?", I sigh out, I use a different approach to my normal angry one. I know he likes me saying his name so I'm going to use it to my advantage and being calmer might help this situation move a bit quicker.

"I'm in here as this is our shower and I wanted one. Most importantly, I want to care for my Mate and that includes washing you." I raise an eyebrow at this. Come on Ve be calm, I remind myself.

"Okay, so first off you tell me how I should eat and then secondly where I should sit. Now, you're telling me how to wash too." I raise both eyebrows now and move my hands to my sides, one on my free hip, the other gripping his forearm of the hand on my hip. My hands are useless on his chest, his too strong.

"Yes. This is how Mate's are Baby.", his black eyes are looking straight into my blue, seeming to be on a search for something. "Some are more closer than we are.", he mumbles longingly and a bit bitterly, his so quiet I think I wasn't supposed to hear. I decide to humour him and distract him from our naked bodies being pressed together.

"Yeah, how so?" His eyes widen a tiny fraction, it's the only way I know I have surprised him. He gulps and presses himself to me tighter, if it's even possible. "They're always together, in every way possible. They're open about everything." He seems to want to make his point clear as he moves his hand from the glass to hold my hand on my hip. The cheeky bugger grazes his hand over my breast in the process, an involuntary shiver goes through me. Damn Monster.

"They're very close, know everything about each other. They're one." The determined look on his face is a bit....well, frightening. This dude has got it bad. Unfortunately it's for me. I move my hand on his forearm to pat his shoulder in a sarcastic way.

"Well Buddy we've known each other about three days now and you've already seen me naked so I would call that pretty close. Don't you think? And besides you're not going to know about every little thing about me in a lifetime." I expect a protest or something but all I get is an eye roll and a small grin complete with a tiny chuckle.

"So, does that mean I'm free to wash myself now?" My hopeful expression just meets a laugh in response and a big bear hug. Well, wolf hug. "Um, Dude I think happy time is not now.", I say while being mushed into his chest and every other part of him. He pulls away slightly to grin down at me, "Nope."

I grab the shower gel bottle off of the little shelf inside that can hold all the wash stuff. I squirt some in my freehand then I put it back, I start to rub it on me when a big manly hand grabs mine. "Love, I do it." By the expression on his face he really takes the title of Mate very seriously. I take my hand away and let him rub it all over my body thinking that the sooner it's over the better. It will be over sooner if I just let him do this and hey, at least he ain't demanding to Mate me.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N I know this ain't very long and the progress of the storyline isn't that fast but I just really wanted to put something on here for everyone. My original main part of this chapter will be in the next one.